FedEx Freight | ECM Transport!

BumpDraft

TB Lurker
Credits
I've been seeing these trucks in my area a good bit lately someone said they are owned by Pitt Ohio. Anyone know if they are a good company to work for? Maybe they will work me instead of leaving me sit at home.

I've been seeing these trucks in my area a good bit lately someone said they are owned by Pitt Ohio. Anyone know if they are a good company to work for? Maybe they will work me instead of leaving me sit at home.

They don’t have near the benefits package that Pitt Ohio does.

They don’t have near the benefits package that Pitt Ohio does.
Yeah thanks. I just talked to a driver he gave some info.
26.00 hr to start No OT!
$25 A WEEK FOR HEALTH DENTAL VISION (SINGLE)
10- 14 HOURS A DAY
VACATION TIME
401K NO COMPANY MATCH.
I'M amazed that there is the much difference between them and Pitt!

You need to know, if you don't run, you CAN work the dock in order to get hours. Full time drivers take precedent over part time dock. You might have to tell them you want to. If part timers are working and you are not, YOU can certainly bump. If local leadership tells you differently, you need to get with H/R.

You need to know, if you don't run, you CAN work the dock in order to get hours. Full time drivers take precedent over part time dock. You might have to tell them you want to. If part timers are working and you are not, YOU can certainly bump. If local leadership tells you differently, you need to get with H/R.
Ok thank you.

Yeah thanks. I just talked to a driver he gave some info.
26.00 hr to start No OT!
$25 A WEEK FOR HEALTH DENTAL VISION (SINGLE)
10- 14 HOURS A DAY
VACATION TIME
401K NO COMPANY MATCH.
I'M amazed that there is the much difference between them and Pitt!

jnkn6hD.jpg

Found this on indeed about ECM.