ADuiePyle | Efficiency.

We had a p/d quit us 2 work 4 u guys in Newburgh. Mgmt sent him to WC, he lasted 2 days at WC. From his words they sold him a lie. So he'll be back at np nxt wk, our Stewart gave him great advice, use vac time and if adp doesn't work out come back. No loss of seniority
Whew, he dodged a bullet there, eh? Good move on his part. The grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence and these companies never tell prospective new hires the truth...

Different Strokes for different folks I guess Pyle is not for everybody and vice a versa when I got a hard laiy off from roadway in 2008 New Penn called me in 2009 I was looking at a lot of years on the dock before I could even think about a daytime bid

Another slow period, and we're back to the usual crap with this company. Anyone else getting rode about "being more efficient"? It's like Pyle's trying to whittle things down to the bone to save a buck. I'm constantly on the very edge, flying around like a madman as it is, and all I get is "faster, faster". I'm just wondering if this is going on at other terminals or if other drivers are getting this treatment. For a place all about safety, they seem to try to find ways to put me in positions where I HAVE to drive like a nutcase, and it's getting pretty ridiculous, and it seems like it's never enough from dispatch's point of view...
Go to unforgettable pep rally at vero Beach high school, then go to aptos high school cheer rally YouTube. Look whom we drive for

All ltl freight companies push the drivers, keep up a steady and safe pace and you will have no issues.
remember to work effectively you have to feel comfortable during your shift, refer the pressure back onto the dispatch.
By pushing you he is trying to make his job easier.
While you're sitting there YouTube do white girls like black guys gone horny. Are your loads worth it?

Oh, I know that's what he's doing, just bugs me when I get feeling like my best isn't enough. I just wonder if these other terminals get on their driver's backs as hard as they do at ours...
While your sitting there YouTube do white girls like black guys gone horny social experiment. Are your loads worthless?