ABF | Eld shortage

Union Hall said it was not legal to leave with out ELD, system wide problem, This is what will happen when they are left in the truck. They should assign one too each driver. The cheap route doesn't always work.
Sorry, but HELL NO!!! I'm not going to take responsibly for taking company equipment home. We get paid by the hour if we have to wait. Some people may be in an extreme hurry but I, and the majority of employees, only show up because we are paid to. And we don't want the hassle of keeping track of company equipment at our expense (working for free is a terrible idea)!

Sorry, but HELL NO!!! I'm not going to take responsibly for taking company equipment home. We get paid by the hour if we have to wait. Some people may be in an extreme hurry but I, and the majority of employees, only show up because we are paid to. And we don't want the hassle of keeping track of company equipment at our expense (working for free is a terrible idea)!
Exactly

They are making you turn them in when you arrive yourself to 003/KCI. Then when you head back out you grab one off the charging rack. Heard a few other's were doing that too.