Yellow | ELD

YRC Freight does not use the DOT 34 hour restart,is that going to be programed into our elds?
Probably....They cant hire enough drivers, so with the 34 hour restart that the driver MAY use, the money hungry ones will be restarting and the company will not have to have as many drivers when it is used....that's why TYSON would not allow it to be used by NMFA companies...so...driver shortage problem solved, and you can continue working yourself to death at 15% less.

Probably....They cant hire enough drivers, so with the 34 hour restart that the driver MAY use, the money hungry ones will be restarting and the company will not have to have as many drivers when it is used....that's why TYSON would not allow it to be used by NMFA companies...so...driver shortage problem solved, and you can continue working yourself to death at 15% less.
I know you're enjoying your retirement by now.I think you reiterated something that I had spoken of.

I know you're enjoying your retirement by now.I think you reiterated something that I had spoken of.
Yes....I have spoke of it many times myself....34 hour restart will mean less drivers, which is probably what they want now with the shortage is to get more to work more for less. Having a great time in retirement....glad I am finished with all that....LOL

Yes....I have spoke of it many times myself....34 hour restart will mean less drivers, which is probably what they want now with the shortage is to get more to work more for less. Having a great time in retirement....glad I am finished with all that....LOL
With some of the language in the mou.does not aid us in gaining anything or allow any leverage.one would think the company would choke on the very things they wanted.