TForce | ELD's coming finally?

When I was still working for UPSF before throwing in the towel & retiring.
My TM was getting on my case to take a lunch.

I asked him the same question every time,Sir would you really be okay with me taking my break & bringing stops back?
He would always answer that he wanted me to deliver all of my freight,& take lunch.
My same response was it is not humanly possible to do both

I am very happy I hung up my keys when I did after 45 years with 15 different LTL's.
The only thing I miss is some of the people,on my route,& some co-workers,however enjoying peace out of the rat race in golden.

I run line so it is different for me. But regardless, I go by the book and have always found it is always enough. Maybe I just always had good managers, but they always seem to know who does their job and who milks it...

At hrs. Our city trucks have telematics, they can track you within a few feet, tell if your buckled or not, and monitor idle time but nothing that records duty status.

At hrs. Our city trucks have telematics, they can track you within a few feet, tell if your buckled or not, and monitor idle time but nothing that records duty status.
True almost all the trucks have that but ivis I believe is how the feeder drivers get info(trailers/where there going). Not from some grouchy dispatchers from behind a desk in hrs lol. It's there logs, so ups already has the system, just needs to be brought over to freight side.

When I was still working for UPSF before throwing in the towel & retiring.
My TM was getting on my case to take a lunch.

I asked him the same question every time,Sir would you really be okay with me taking my break & bringing stops back?
He would always answer that he wanted me to deliver all of my freight,& take lunch.
My same response was it is not humanly possible to do both

I am very happy I hung up my keys when I did after 45 years with 15 different LTL's.
The only thing I miss is some of the people,on my route,& some co-workers,however enjoying peace out of the rat race in golden.
I won't miss a thing anymore, as bad as it is out here!!!!

True almost all the trucks have that but ivis I believe is how the feeder drivers get info(trailers/where there going). Not from some grouchy dispatchers from behind a desk in hrs lol. It's there logs, so ups already has the system, just needs to be brought over to freight side.
Watch what you hope for. I like the logs. I see Walmart trucks have to stop in places I wouldn't want to because they have to be right on the money...
Listening to the p&d drivers makes me glad my career was in line haul...:drama: