ABF | Election

Abfrocks

TB Lurker
Credits
I have heard many things about the election. Of course I'm voting for zuckerman. Will the rank and file votes decide the election or will the delegates really decide the election

The delegates are there to nominate two slates,.........also to pass any number of resolutions and internal operating changes to our Union that might be proposed from the floor of the convention.

A lot of it is scripted,...and a lot of it is theatrics ,.......but ultimately it will be the rank-and-file,........in September?......or October?.......who will vote for the international officers.

The only problem with that will be.......voter turnout. Only 38% of our two million members voted in the last General Election..........and they even mail the ballot to your house.......

You could dip the end of your.........nose......in carbon black , and press it in the box for a slate vote while the mailman waits,.........and that would be a legal ballot........

But, apparently,........52% of us are too lazy to do even that,..........for crying out loud, .........

A large voter turnout would benefit the Zuckerman slate,.......as it would mean there's a helluva lot of angry rank-and-filers.......

A low turnout means no one cares,........and the Hoffa team oozes back into office.......

Anyone who doesn't feel like voting let me know and I'll drive to your house and fill your ballot out for you............

I took a with drawl card when I retired, so I am guessing retired members do not vote. Is that true?
10-4, have to be current with your dues for your vote to count. You might still get a ballot though depending on when you went out and how fast they update their records. But still, not up to date on dues no vote.

I took a with drawl card when I retired, so I am guessing retired members do not vote. Is that true?

Bro. Vongrimmenstein,.........we need casuals out here in W. Pa. ..........Why don't you re-sign up as a casual here until the election is held?

I'll let you sleep in my garage for the next couple of months until the election........Save you a few dollars.

I'll even pay the 50 cents to reactivate your Union card.........

Bro. Vongrimmenstein,.........we need casuals out here in W. Pa. ..........Why don't you re-sign up as a casual here until the election is held?

I'll let you sleep in my garage for the next couple of months until the election........Save you a few dollars.

I'll even pay the 50 cents to reactivate your Union card.........

And lose my 100% disability rating with Social Security? Thanks but no thanks. Mighty nice of you as a fellow brother to make such an offer. As to a sleeping mattress, It must be a Stearns & Foster or Serta. I sleep so much better knowing my mattress was made in a Union Shop. Also, the outlet must be GFI rated for my C PAP machine. Don't want to glow in the dark. Make sure my new sleeping quarters is ADA rated with the wheelchair ramp not exceeding 3 degrees. Stand by a minute, I am trying to think of more demands. Don't forget the hand rails in the bathroom. If I fall on the porcelain throne I will break it & cause the worst flooding in your sub-division since Noah's Arc sailed. My Sunday paper with the sale adds await thee. To be continued, your not wanna be a casual. von.

And lose my 100% disability rating with Social Security? Thanks but no thanks. Mighty nice of you as a fellow brother to make such an offer. As to a sleeping mattress, It must be a Stearns & Foster or Serta. I sleep so much better knowing my mattress was made in a Union Shop. Also, the outlet must be GFI rated for my C PAP machine. Don't want to glow in the dark. Make sure my new sleeping quarters is ADA rated with the wheelchair ramp not exceeding 3 degrees. Stand by a minute, I am trying to think of more demands. Don't forget the hand rails in the bathroom. If I fall on the porcelain throne I will break it & cause the worst flooding in your sub-division since Noah's Arc sailed. My Sunday paper with the sale adds await thee. To be continued, your not wanna be a casual. von.
He was wanting some company in the garage for when the misses makes him sleep in there.

Just as long as he has 2 queens in the garage like a motel room, I will be all right.

How's three queens sound? Fully assembled and ready to go for ya.

Drag-Queens.jpg

My, My. What are their names? On the way to the garage via the house, I want to be able to introduce them to the family. Manners matter. von.

How's three queens sound? Fully assembled and ready to go for ya.

Drag-Queens.jpg

Good grief! I scrolled down to that picture and the middle one practically leaped off the phone.........

I still have nightmares about my third grade teacher Miss Yotter.

I didn't know she had a younger sister....

I've been busy trying to arrange the financing to "update" the garage to your standards.

I found out I can get government funding......if I designate it a lunatic asylum......would you mind sleeping in a straightjacket ? ......,I hear tell they're quite comfortable,......and besides, to get the aforementioned government funding, there is certain .....", requirements"......

Three Queens, eh?......The best I can do is a Queen and a Jack.........can't raise, you'll have to call....

With the garage being an extension, I thought the Lunatic Asylum designation was already in a effect.

Miss Yotter. Where did that come from? Or am I missing something?

As long as the jacket is Union made & comes equipped with a escape hatch.

Also, I do not wear PJ's, that way the flatulence can escape the confined area much faster. Makes breathing less of a struggle when wearing a straight jacket.

With the garage being an extension, I thought the Lunatic Asylum designation was already in a effect.

Miss Yotter. Where did that come from? Or am I missing something?

As long as the jacket is Union made & comes equipped with a escape hatch.

Also, I do not wear PJ's, that way the flatulence can escape the confined area much faster. Makes breathing less of a struggle when wearing a straight jacket.

Ahh, yes,.....Miss Yotter, my third grade teacher..........I was commenting on the eerie similarities the middle....."person" ......in the above picture had with her......., Especially the large, fish-like mouth, and the expression of angry imbecility.........

I missed Miss Yotter when I went into the fourth grade........But I'll bet with more practice and better aim I wouldn't have missed her a second time.........