Yellow | Electric trucks

If this is the "Nikola One" price is $375k or lease $5k pr month.
1500 bucks up front to order one.
YRC has ordered 2000, Wong gets number one.
Coop Dispatch was verified by BRG Patel Consulting,as the first, secured order of the Tesla tractor with some additional options. The cab will be white,shaped like Big Daves hat,for better aerodynamics,with gold stripes wrapping around the cab,and located 15 inches below the roof fairing,and a steam powered engine using corn as base fuel,burned with sawdust,to heat the water to produce a literally pollution free engine.

Not even close, Diamond T is a truck, 450 Red Diamond is an I H C 450 cu in gas engine inline 6cyl.

2WypTtg.jpg

q8ktQOg.jpg

One of my Dad's, that I inherit.

Coop Dispatch was verified by BRG Patel Consulting,as the first, secured order of the Tesla tractor with some additional options. The cab will be white,shaped like Big Daves hat,for better aerodynamics,with gold stripes wrapping around the cab,and located 15 inches below the roof fairing,and a steam powered engine using corn as base fuel,burned with sawdust,to heat the water to produce a literally pollution free engine.

Rumor has it, Coop has purchased a 40 acre tract to grow their own fuel, looks like BRG and Wong gonna be farmers.

A 1940. He found it in an apple orchard, with a tree grown up thru the floorboard. Got it for nothing. Took every bolt off, took 3 1/2 years to rebuild.

Here's his 34. Same effort. Gave $150 for it and a 27. Both sitting rusted in a barn.
W3HdbLu.jpg

Jimmy, I don't remember what year IHC went to OHV engines, but the L models used a 220cu in Silver Diamond engine.

Jimmy, I don't remember what year IHC went to OHV engines, but the L models used a 220cu in Silver Diamond engine.
I just know it's diamond. Probably the silver. He had a 190, and a 52 180 dump truck that had a Red Diamond. I was 12, so I have no idea..

Whoops. Think the 180 was an L, and the 190 was an R?

A 1940. He found it in an apple orchard, with a tree grown up thru the floorboard. Got it for nothing. Took every bolt off, took 3 1/2 years to rebuild.

Here's his 34. Same effort. Gave $150 for it and a 27. Both sitting rusted in a barn.
W3HdbLu.jpg
Good looking for sure, my dad put over 200k on a R130, all the kids in the neighborhood learned to drive on the R130
I almost got hands on a 46 Diamond T but the guy's brother bought it from him.

Good looking for sure, my dad put over 200k on a R130, all the kids in the neighborhood learned to drive on the R130
I almost got hands on a 46 Diamond T but the guy's brother bought it from him.
Same boat here. My sister gets the 34, I get the 40.

I just know it's diamond. Probably the silver. He had a 190, and a 52 180 dump truck that had a Red Diamond. I was 12, so I have no idea..

Whoops. Think the 180 was an L, and the 190 was an R?
I think L180 ran the Blue Diamond, L and Rs most I saw was Red Diamond 450. later had a 501 Red with a 4 brl carb option

This person doesn't seem to understand trucking. The writer who wrote the words he is saying doesn't seem to understand trucking either. Is that why my radar on the truck tells the truck to SLAM ON THE BRAKES when it sees a construction barrel or bridges. A lot of people are looking to get into the trucking industry's pocket and I think we as drivers are feeling the effects of this con job.

Tesla revealed the Semi today the Truck can accelerate 0 to 60 in 5 seconds empty and 0 to 60 in 20 seconds loaded at 80k,
Maintain uphill speeds of 65 MPH loaded at 80k, has a range of 500 miles on a single charge,will recharge off solar charges, has aero dynamic flaps on the tractor that will automatically move to fit any trailer being pulled and for Saftey it has auto braking and lane keeping. Reservation deposits at $5000 are being taken and the Truck will be released in 2019.

This is fast, but I own something that goes 0 to 200 in 5 seconds,