TForce | Electronic devices

peckerwood

TB Lurker
Credits
Our barn is having issues with weigh scales not catching reweighs. Terminal manager is threatening warning letters. My question, is there not an article about discipline and electrical devices? And if so where can it be found? Thanks in advance.

Our barn is having issues with weigh scales not catching reweighs. Terminal manager is threatening warning letters. My question, is there not an article about discipline and electrical devices? And if so where can it be found? Thanks in advance.
Threatening warning letters?
Looks like reweighing is the thing now, until the next thing.
This too shall pass.

I think that article applies to electronic devices which can record worker behavior, not the use of equipment which might have electronics.

Or let AI do it.

Or better yet, pay some chump 20 dollars a hour round the clock to baby sit that particular scale and mind the drivers trying to scoop reweighs.

Management is interested in electronics to solve a problem keeping them tossing and turning at night. So they want to put that out of mind entirely.

Stern letters. Such cowardly behavior.

The big bosses i remember stride outside into our drivers room and bawl... "Ok the next time you Mf'ers do this you will be fired!"

All of us will chorus "Yessir" just like the Ebenezer Church at worship services and thats that. No letters, no problem.