FedEx Freight | Elly May Clampett

Rattlesnake

TB Lurker
Credits
On a lighter note...I just wanted to share with you folks...Donna Douglas, who played " Elly May Clampett" on the 9 year series "The Beverly Hillbillies" is going to be a guest at our church tommorrow. I am looking forward to her visit.

About the only guest we've had at our church lately is Buck O'Neill, a 95 year old Christian who played and coached in the ***** Leagues (baseball). He's somewhat of a Kansas City celebrity, but definitely not an Elly Mae. :-)

roog

I thought she was a hotty back then,im sure she'll a good speaker for your church she's a very smart educated person from readings ive read about her in the past.

Donna Douglas was really awsome ..She had a really great spiritual message and she was funny and entertaining. She can still Holler and whistle as good as ever. She can use lines from the old show and still sound just like she did 40 years ago. The Beverly Hillbillies was the very first TV program that I can remember as a child. It has always been my favorite TV show. I just found out that she has close friends in the small town that I live in..It should not surprise me though. For some reason, my community is full of extraordinary people with great influence and lots of connections.

Rattlesnake said:
For some reason, my community is full of extraordinary people with great influence and lots of connections.

Just like you Rattlesnake.