Estes | Elvis' identity revealed!

Elvis I thought you were going to put up your picture for the Avatar What's up with that tricked us again

Sure is quiet. Is this the quiet before the storm? What happened to the cheerleaders? I hope they didn't get their runs cut. I wonder if they decided to retire their pom poms.... I guess I'll find another drum to beat on. Iv'e left the building. Maybe they have to get permission from management before they post now. And submit it for approval. ha,ha...:hide: :tapedshut:

I will gladly reveal the true identity of The King to the first person to deposit 1 billion dollars into my private offshore account in the Cayman Islands.

Over 250 viewings, and climbing. I didn't realize I was so popular. Richmond probably has a shrunken head, baring my resemblence. Poking needles into it's head Ouchh, ouch.:Duel:

Hey do you feel that ouch did it hurt. Walmarts open 24 need some bandaids

I might be a shameless hussie, but I don't come cheap!!:tongue0015:

dont let him fool you, I heard from a very good source you can have your way him and it will only cost you a hot dog and a soda from the food cart out infront of Home Depot.. j/k :funky:

If thats too expensive rumor has it you can have your way me for just the soda :party-smiley-017: