Estes | elvis

we enjoy elvis postings! we want elvis to keep posting the truth about estes! he is smart is a great poster keep telling us the truth brother elvis the king lives!

As long as Elvis posts on these hallowed forums abides by the rules, we won't be saying "Elvis has left the building anytime soon". :1036316054:

Besides having Elvis here means he isn't spooking around some 7/11 sipping on a Slushie!:biglaugh:

Roadmann ask me on a previous post......."what r u talkin about?" concerning how quickly people can turn against each other. Well Roadmann, this is what I'm talkin about. We've got 3 or 4 guys on this WHOLE DAD-GUM truckin' board link///ESTES/// fussin and complainin' about "NOTHIN"!!!!!!! over,and over and over again, 3 outta 4 of the people posting on this link DONT EVEN WORK AT ESTES ANYMORE!!!!!!!!! I have noticed that the ones who used to post on here have not posted here in a LONG time,(veterans) on truckin boards,,,,as well as Estes employees, most likely 'cause a "chosen" few of yall have turned this into a CHAT ROOM bashing each other or Estes. This used to be a link where we could swap and discuss issues concerning our company,instead of worrying about what "elvis" thought (you seem to be striving for the KINGPIN of the link)or anybody else for that matter. I'm not happy with Estes either,but i can find better ways of spending my time adjusting or "trying to adjust" the problems in this company without reading what 2 or 3 of the same ole',,,same ole',,,same ole' posters have to say on a computer screen. By the way,Elvis died in 1977 for those of you who dont remember, I was 6 years old at the kitchen counter eating a bowl of green beans when it was announced over the Memphis local news. Cfer,hillbillyfrog,smokestack,Jeff,,,,,,Good luck monitoring these few "cry baby belly achers", this is a GREAT web-sight. I'm sorry to say I've made my last post here......MAY :smilie_132: GOD BLESS YALL!!!!

:clap: well said my friend, well said!!!

Roadmann ask me on a previous post......."what r u talkin about?" concerning how quickly people can turn against each other. Well Roadmann, this is what I'm talkin about. We've got 3 or 4 guys on this WHOLE DAD-GUM truckin' board link///ESTES/// fussin and complainin' about "NOTHIN"!!!!!!! over,and over and over again, 3 outta 4 of the people posting on this link DONT EVEN WORK AT ESTES ANYMORE!!!!!!!!! I have noticed that the ones who used to post on here have not posted here in a LONG time,(veterans) on truckin boards,,,,as well as Estes employees, most likely 'cause a "chosen" few of yall have turned this into a CHAT ROOM bashing each other or Estes. This used to be a link where we could swap and discuss issues concerning our company,instead of worrying about what "elvis" thought (you seem to be striving for the KINGPIN of the link)or anybody else for that matter. I'm not happy with Estes either,but i can find better ways of spending my time adjusting or "trying to adjust" the problems in this company without reading what 2 or 3 of the same ole',,,same ole',,,same ole' posters have to say on a computer screen. By the way,Elvis died in 1977 for those of you who dont remember, I was 6 years old at the kitchen counter eating a bowl of green beans when it was announced over the Memphis local news. Cfer,hillbillyfrog,smokestack,Jeff,,,,,,Good luck monitoring these few "cry baby belly achers", this is a GREAT web-sight. I'm sorry to say I've made my last post here......MAY :smilie_132: GOD BLESS YALL!!!!

i liked that guy too bad idiots chased him off:hide: :nutkick:

lol i get a kick out of you guys, trying to understand what the big deal is, last time i checked we all still live in USA and are entitled to our opinion and this is a forum to discuss our opinions know. i hope the 5000 guy sees that it would be a shame for him to leave but if he does then good luck and have a nice day.

Final thought i noticed in all the threads in this section for Estes noone except Elvis has his name on one, in my book that gives him a little noteriety and respect besides like the jesus and fr8 guy he is entitled to his opinion ESPECIALLY when the thread is about him, you know LOL

Good Game:1036316054:

This one is a classic Joe Pesci

YouTube - GoodFellas Full "Funny Guy" Scene