Email Blitz Day 2!

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits

1. Thank you for all of your efforts yesterday and hopefully the White House is getting the message!

EMAIL BLITZ DAY #2

mail

President Trump, There are 7 days until the election. Now that you have your Supreme Court Justice confirmed, we are hopeful you will turn your attention to the next Stimulus Package and the needs of the American workers and retirees. Please be reminded that many workers are suffering today and need assistance. Pensions, which are the retirees’ paychecks, are also in a critical state. Your Presidential Memorandum only calls for more studies to be done of the pension crisis and kicks the can down the road for at least another 180 days. President Trump, over the last 7 years, there have been numerous studies done, numerous hearings, numerous personal stories, numerous Bills proposed and some passed, and even the formation of a Joint Select Committee - all with no results. If you are really serious about helping workers and retirees, you will tell McConnell to include us in the next Stimulus Package which needs to be passed NOW, not after the election and certainly not next year. We are waiting to vote to see if you are going to help us. Time is running out for all of us. And we are definitely going to VOTE OUR PENSIONS.

1. Click on the Link and Email the White House: WhiteHouse.gov/contact and also call 202-456-1414 You can copy this message and paste it into the email or you can create your own message.

Thank you in advance for your help! Remember, please forward to family and friends and post on Facebook!

NUCPP Board of Directors
    Dana Vargo
    NUCPP Secretary

:hissyfit::usa2:

Reply received
Dear Mr. ......

Thank you for your email. My staff is closely reviewing your correspondence to ensure your views, questions, and concerns are addressed.

Each and every day, I am diligently working to put the American worker and our Nation’s businesses first. Over the past months, our country has faced unprecedented challenges, but we are making great strides to once again unleash the full potential of our economy and stage the great American comeback.

Even before the coronavirus first arrived on American soil from China, my Administration took—and continues to take—decisive actions to save American lives, jobs, and businesses. From closing our Nation’s borders from China to working with Congress to enact billions in funding through the CARES Act, we continue using every tool at our disposal to protect the American people, our workforce, and our robust economy. My Administration also launched the largest industrial mobilization since World War II—and it is working.

To learn more about the steps my Administration is taking to rebuild our economy and get millions of hardworking Americans back to their jobs and way of life, please click here.

Thank you again for taking the time to write.

Sincerely,

DJT_Sig_Ecru_Background.png