TForce | Embargoed?

My understanding is it will be online sometime the 6th,..........

But it wouldn't surprise me if junior and his goon squad hold it until the 11th/12th,.....................

There won't be a new tentative. Just what is added to the existing one. If by this time you haven't read the old tentative you really are in no position to even ask a question about the one released this coming week.

There won't be a new tentative. Just what is added to the existing one. If by this time you haven't read the old tentative you really are in no position to even ask a question about the one released this coming week.

Anything changed to the last tentative agreement makes the new tentative agreement a new tentative agreement,.................

Anything changed to the last tentative agreement makes the new tentative agreement a new tentative agreement,.................

Too funny! Thanks for explaining to Teamsta II.

. There will be no new tentative. It is what it was back in June. Maybe with a change. The IBT isn't going to be handing out any new tentative. Just "if anything" has been changed in the one from June.

You'll be able to go over it in a few moments I'm sure. Since there won't be much, if anything 'NEW' in the new tentative.

Enjoy your sausage party anyway.

I'm just trying to make sense of some of your comments. One minute you come off as someone with experience, then next thing you know your talking about sausages?

What do you care?

Teamsta I think jdk and others are wondering why all the controversy with you. They are not looking for assumptions or maybe's, just facts. Some of your post do sound like an inexperienced attempt to bring some secret info to the board that nobody else has. I personally think that this conflict you are causing is a cheap attempt for entertainment. If thats true then this would not be the place or time for that. Please post what you would like that is your privilege but keep in mind we are working together not against each other. I am in total agreement with you that we should not vote by or be intimidated with fear. Please (consider) the type of posts that are on here and word yours less agressive.

Actually the TDU has provided more useful information than the IBT at this point. After the last Tentative TA they went out of their way to engage the rank-and-file through frank discussion of the issues and offer real solutions via online, flyers and conference calls. I don't see the IBT doing that at all. The IBT's idea of engaging the rank-and-file is through burying their head in the sand and pretending the membership doesn't exist. They're tactics in handling these ratification votes speaks volumes and only solidifies everyone's concerns about the leadership.

Teamsta I think jdk and others are wondering why all the controversy with you. They are not looking for assumptions or maybe's, just facts. Some of your post do sound like an inexperienced attempt to bring some secret info to the board that nobody else has. I personally think that this conflict you are causing is a cheap attempt for entertainment. If thats true then this would not be the place or time for that. Please post what you would like that is your privilege but keep in mind we are working together not against each other. I am in total agreement with you that we should not vote by or be intimidated with fear. Please (consider) the type of posts that are on here and word yours less agressive.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

The only thing I see here is a unified dislike for the contract, with no practical solutions. You can't have those who are in charge of the union negotiations being ripped to shreds on the social media and at the same time expect anything from negotiation's. Keep on complaining, for all the good it has and will do you.

I guess when the negotiators for UPS Freight Teamsters are not on the same page as the rank-and-file it makes negotiating next to impossible. Maybe if the negotiators were working for us instead of UPS this might all be behind us already. Ever think of that? It's the only reason a contract would be rejected 3 to 1. Get a clue please!

Actually the TDU has provided more useful information than the IBT at this point. After the last Tentative TA they went out of their way to engage the rank-and-file through frank discussion of the issues and offer real solutions via online, flyers and conference calls. I don't see the IBT doing that at all. The IBT's idea of engaging the rank-and-file is through burying their head in the sand and pretending the membership doesn't exist. They're tactics in handling these ratification votes speaks volumes and only solidifies everyone's concerns about the leadership.

The quasi-Marxists at the TDU use Teamster members for there ultra left wing political agenda. There true mission is a vendetta against Hoffa. They should remove the Teamsters from there name and just call themselves MDU. Marxists for a Democratic union. Because that is who is in charge of the TDU, not Teamster members.

Great, the quasi-Marxist TDU will post the contract, then rip it and offer no obtainable solutions. Can't wait................:bouncy:

Great I put Teamsta on my ignore list & he can still post to my replies even though they are to someone else...what's the point of even having an ignore list? :duh:

I would rather disagree with lower-level management on the clock vs off the clock! :sign0024: