TForce | Embargoed?

Spare me the insults and make an effort to educate yourself Teamsta II, then we can talk. Until then, I'm done with you.

Maybe if you listened to TDU, you would be better off?
They have done a great job sharing what is going on with our contract talks than the IBT!

So this guy is on here complaining that he sees a unified dislike for the contract with no practical solutions...

practical solution #1: The first contract was overwhelming disliked resulting in a 69% No Vote.

practical solution#2: We all put in proposals to IBT informing them of what changes we wanted re-negotiated. Now we all know that every proposal put in for us to be in favor of the next negotiation would not or could not be re-negotiated. But it would be safe for us to assume that at least some of those proposals should have been re-negotiated 2nd time around. After all that is what we pay dues for.

practical solution#3: Unfortunately should be another NO Vote! If what most of us are hearing is true. That very little has been re-negotiated if anything at all. (our hands are tied except for voting since we the employees are not allowed to negotiate our own contract. Voting is the only power we have at this point & the union/company has even made that extremely difficult for us to do this time vs the first officiated mail in ballot.)

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe if you listened to TDU, you would be better off?
They have done a great job sharing what is going on with our contract talks than the IBT!

I have witnessed first hand the damage tdu can do to a local. You think Hoffa is bad? If they ever get in charge of the IBT we are really screwed.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

How are those guys over at the IBT working out for you Guys over at YRC????
I have witnessed first hand the damage tdu can do to a local. You think Hoffa is bad? If they ever get in charge of the IBT we are really screwed.

Im not sticking up for the IBT.

Since you are not sticking up for the IBT... it would make sense that a local ran by all TDU members could likely be unsuccessful even if qualified. Seems like that would be a tough road to go for that local since it is very likely the rest of the IBT would be working against them. Because best changes most of the time start from top to bottom vs bottom to top.

No insults were given. Dodge, dodge, dodge.......... The GOP and the Marxist TDU= the end of unions.

Still no answer to the questions. How many teamsters in the TDU and were do they get there money from?????

Since you are not sticking up for the IBT... it would make sense that a local ran by all TDU members could likely be unsuccessful even if qualified. Seems like that would be a tough road to go for that local since it is very likely the rest of the IBT would be working against them. Because best changes most of the time start from top to bottom vs bottom to top.

It had nothing to do with lack of help from the ibt. It has to do with the fact that they nearly bankrupted the local. It has to do with the complete incompetence of the ba's that were hired. It has to do with their complete disregard for the locals bylaws. Tdu is a communist organization that was started by non teamster tree huggers from California. Tdu is nothing more than a big mouth website and a cancer to the union

It had nothing to do with lack of help from the ibt. It has to do with the fact that they nearly bankrupted the local. It has to do with the complete incompetence of the ba's that were hired. It has to do with their complete disregard for the locals bylaws. Tdu is a communist organization that was started by non teamster tree huggers from California. Tdu is nothing more than a big mouth website and a cancer to the union

:Off-Topic:

Now here we have candidate #2 throwing around the communist word in an attempt to make this thread go all political & no-one is falling for it.

:clapping: :usa:

The larger and more vexing question is why has Teamster membership fallen by nearly 100,000 since Hoffa took over? And how does the IBT deliver contracts like the one proposed for UPS Freight and expect to grow its membership? Let's remember that the UPS Package contract barely passed.

:Off-Topic:

Now here we have candidate #2 throwing around the communist word in an attempt to make this thread go all political & no-one is falling for it.

:clapping: :usa:

I answered his post and could care less what you do or dont fall for.

I can't seem to log on to the TDU website. Is anyone else having a problem. I tried with three different browsers no luck...

TDU is not a viable answer they have strange ideas and if you disagree with them on one thing you're no good.