TForce | Embargoed?

All this coming from a couple guys that got screwed big-time by the IBT.....WOW

If you think tdu would have done a better job, you are either ignorant of what that group is, or brainwashed by their bs.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

The IBT has done wonders for YRC and ABF, we will be damned if we are going to accept the b.s. they did to them!

TDU is not a viable answer they have strange ideas and if you disagree with them on one thing you're no good.

They have never asked me to become a commie so I have no-prob staying updated with their very informative info. If you or anyone chooses not too for whatever reasons that is strictly your business not mine. TDU is likely going to be mentioned for informative purposes only within most of these threads because there are many who appreciate their info...so why not everybody relax because there is no need to go ballistic every time someone mentions TDU.

It's like anything else if ya think or know you won't like it then don't buy the ticket...

People that get mad at TDU do so because TDU is doing the things that the IBT should be doing and they know it. Given the chance they'll do anything to discredit the TDU even when it isn't true. I just want good information and information period. If you keep me in the dark I'm going to get the information wherever I can. And right now that is TDU. Sorry IBT, but you don't have my interests at heart and you keep your members in the dark. Show me an improvement in the next TA you release on Monday and then I'll start coming around. Until then you are a major failure!

I find many times when TDU publishes something and then I have to listen to people say they are lies. Then several days later those supposed lies turn out to be truths. It happens all the time. So who do you think has more credibility? The answer is obvious.

The IBT has done wonders for YRC and ABF, we will be damned if we are going to accept the b.s. they did to them!
I hope you don't accept the garbage they're trying to shove down your throats like they did to us, and my comrades accepted it. I go to the TDU for information and have even reached out to them for assistance. I figured that being the underdog in need of members that they would want to help and I'd say that they wanted to and made an attempt. I will say that when I got done talking to them I scratched my head and asked myself, "Are they for real?". I also know a few TDU members and I can say with experience that they have some strange ideas.

I hope you don't accept the garbage they're trying to shove down your throats like they did to us, and my comrades accepted it. I go to the TDU for information and have even reached out to them for assistance. I figured that being the underdog in need of members that they would want to help and I'd say that they wanted to and made an attempt. I will say that when I got done talking to them I scratched my head and asked myself, "Are they for real?". I also know a few TDU members and I can say with experience that they have some strange ideas.

Peace ABFer...best of luck to you too. We are all a little on edge over here about this contract & it is nowhere close to our fault. Speaking for myself I will be glad when this is all over but refuse to vote yes to any LHD language no-matter what.

TDU is not a viable answer they have strange ideas and if you disagree with them on one thing you're no good.

I can't speak about the TDU as I do not know enough about them. What I can tell you is that the IBT is completely useless and have lost all credibility with UPSF. I really do wonder what a viable answer is? We could wait until 2016 and try and vote Hoffa and Hall out but by that time the IBT will have destroyed UPSF, as a matter of fact I am willing to bet that UPSF will be destroyed by next week. I do believe at this point the only organization giving UPSF members any Information is the TDU. For some reason the IBT is only collecting dues at this time.

There is much frustration with the IBT throughout the freight industry. I don't know anyone who will admit to being happy with them. I don't know what the answer is but there is an old saying, "The devil you don't know may be worse than the devil you do know". I have seen bad replaced by worse more than once in my days. Voting them out is futile, we saw that in the last election. There are many positions to fill for a full slate in an election and few viable candidates. Then any opponents will be squashed by Hoffa and Co. after the election and they all know that too. It would be great if the IBT would give us our own branch of the Teamsters Union and let us represent ourselves but I doubt that they would do that either.

No offense to any of you but I felt like your first contract was a sell-out but the IBT. I know a few of your guys-they were all happy with it. Sure, a contract is better than no contract but having worked under NMFA for 20 years and reading yours I saw a lot of stuff missing. And that came from a union that was well experienced in the freight industry. I could see maybe a shorty for that but five years made it even worse. So...when a lackluster contract gets worse it's a disgrace. I sincerely hope you end up with something you can be proud of in the end. It would be good for all of us.

No offense to any of you but I felt like your first contract was a sell-out but the IBT. I know a few of your guys-they were all happy with it. Sure, a contract is better than no contract but having worked under NMFA for 20 years and reading yours I saw a lot of stuff missing. And that came from a union that was well experienced in the freight industry. I could see maybe a shorty for that but five years made it even worse. So...when a lackluster contract gets worse it's a disgrace. I sincerely hope you end up with something you can be proud of in the end. It would be good for all of us.

The first contract was also crammed down our throats. The IBT told us what we wanted to hear but in the end we had no say or part in the negotiations of that contract. The IBT did not want to hear one word about the NMFA. It was just a scam as is this current TA. Its to late now, with that first contract the mold has been set. Any contract for UPSF will be designed to satisfy corporate greed for both UPS/IBT and the whole ltl industry. Our only chance of some sort of change is for a continued resounding no vote company wide until our demands are met and I don't believe the IBT is going to allow this to happen.

UOTE=BusterNite;1318331]The first contract was also crammed down our throats. The IBT told us what we wanted to hear but in the end we had no say or part in the negotiations of that contract. The IBT did not want to hear one word about the NMFA. It was just a scam as is this current TA. Its to late now, with that first contract the mold has been set. Any contract for UPSF will be designed to satisfy corporate greed for both UPS/IBT and the whole ltl industry. Our only chance of some sort of change is for a continued resounding no vote company wide until our demands are met and I don't believe the IBT is going to allow this to happen.[/QUOTE]

In the long run we wont have any say in this one again!!!

No doubt the TDU is made up of Ron Carey's old guard. But to say that they aren't Teamsters is baloney! You can save me the Marxist/Communist nonsense. I'm too smart for that. Bottom line, the TDU is doing more for the rank-and-file at this point than the IBT. You know its true, but you're a lapdog for the IBT's current leadership, so you just choose to ignore the truth. As far as living the dream, the IBT and UPS lost the last vote. That seems pretty real to me. Or maybe I just didn't perceive the final vote correctly?

Jdk im not going to agrue with you that the ibt and ups lost the last vote facts is facts. But to say that the tdu did more for me then ups and the ibt did for me is just straight crazy. First ups gave me a job. And the ibt has had my back for many disicpline actions ups has brought on me, and they had my back for the hundreds of dollars in greivences that i won. Yes the tdu has came out with the early vote count and they also come out with some interesting articles, but on the same token, all they are doing is blasting the ibt. They arent coming up with their own T.A. they also arent having my back if ups fires me for some nonsense. Yes i do believe the tdu is bringing fellow teamster brothers together for a reason. But to say they did more for me, thats a stretch, i dont even know who made tdu, nor do i know who the president is. Im not a company man by far nor am i an appologist for the ibt . Im just another teamster brother that is as frustrated as the next with the way the ibt is doing us with this contract.