TForce | Embargoed?

All I can say SouthSideStress is good luck to us all. Concerning your post about TDU, IBT and UPS, I just feel that TDU has been more forthcoming with information. Of course they have done nothing in terms of representing us, because they do not represent us. I thank UPS for the job and the IBT for fighting for higher wages, but that's it, nothing more.

No offense to any of you but I felt like your first contract was a sell-out but the IBT. I know a few of your guys-they were all happy with it. Sure, a contract is better than no contract but having worked under NMFA for 20 years and reading yours I saw a lot of stuff missing. And that came from a union that was well experienced in the freight industry. I could see maybe a shorty for that but five years made it even worse. So...when a lackluster contract gets worse it's a disgrace. I sincerely hope you end up with something you can be proud of in the end. It would be good for all of us.

You guys accepting the contract you got. YRC accepting the contract they got. What makes you think we are in a higher position now???

We all have dropped the ball collectively...

You guys accepting the contract you got. YRC accepting the contract they got. What makes you think we are in a higher position now???

We all have dropped the ball collectively...
I hear ya. Right now you're the last chance. I'm not happy about YRC or ABF ratifying their garbage. It doesn't do any of us good.

I hear ya. Right now you're the last chance. I'm not happy about YRC or ABF ratifying their garbage. It doesn't do any of us good.

was YRC's new deal ratified? i didn't think they released the numbers on the vote or any kind of result yet for that matter?
the only way we would have any leverage is if the yrc guys voted no and the company shut the doors before we voted.

was YRC's new deal ratified? i didn't think they released the numbers on the vote or any kind of result yet for that matter?
the only way we would have any leverage is if the yrc guys voted no and the company shut the doors before we voted.

YRC will shut down if the contract is rejected. There is no one who will lend them any more money.

I believe that Wed 1/8 is ballot counting day.