XPO | Employee portal

docmorgan7

TB Lurker
Credits
Every Friday, I check the employee portal to see how much my paycheck will be the following week. Tried this morning, it said the paycheck viewer was under construction. Worked my day and came home. Conway.com is now xpo.com. No sign of the portal anywhere. Open enrollment for benefits are going on. Looks like I won't be able to enroll this weekend. Yep, it's now real. Here we go...

I just checked my employee portal, it came up under XPO Logistics: Employee Portal. All of the stuff is there. Click employee self service and it goes to the blue Con-way page with all items there, including view paycheck with a red XPO banner. So, all is good.

I just checked my employee portal, it came up under XPO Logistics: Employee Portal. All of the stuff is there. Click employee self service and it goes to the blue Con-way page with all items there, including view paycheck with a red XPO banner. So, all is good.

I found it. Different route to get there but the end result is the same. Aside from the xpo logos and redness everywhere.

XPO's IT will save 246 million dollars a year. Wait and watch. While Conway was wasting money on Nascar, Lean, outsourcing, and golden parachutes this guy was investing in IT and customer service. Keep an eye on Portland. Two four story buildings full of overhead people and obsolete technology. Press on

Every Friday, I check the employee portal to see how much my paycheck will be the following week. Tried this morning, it said the paycheck viewer was under construction. Worked my day and came home. Conway.com is now xpo.com. No sign of the portal anywhere. Open enrollment for benefits are going on. Looks like I won't be able to enroll this weekend. Yep, it's now real. Here we go...
You wait until Friday?I check mine thurs afternoon.