XPO | Employee survey on the portal..... They screwed that up too!

upnorth

TB Veteran
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
So I go on the portal to check my upcoming pay stub, and there’s a link to do a survey. Sooo... I say, why not? It asks you to identify what you do. So I scroll down, down, down. There’s no ltl dsr! A ton of other abbreviations, a bunch I’ve never heard of. Guess they don’t want to hear from the majority of the workforce.

I heard of surveys in the past but never able to find one that pertains to drivers. It is odd. Why no heads up on them?

They usually notify by company email and as most dsrs aren’t set up with co. email this may be why they aren’t specifically listed in the “choose your title” screen of the survey.

Drivers will have a separate survey. Drivers needs and challenges are unique. Drivers are the foundation of the LTL unit.

In order to give the appropriate focus and attention to drivers , a separate , more extensive and thorough questionnaire was designed after consulting with thousands of DSR's , and taking into account their needs , issues , and problems.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused to some of our most valuable employees - partners in business and success at XPO Logistics. To access the DSR survey , go to sleep and keep dreaming.

They usually notify by company email and as most dsrs aren’t set up with co. email this may be why they aren’t specifically listed in the “choose your title” screen of the survey.
So what good is that , the only Dsr that have email are the ones doing drive cam and teaching drivers school ..ect. Certainly not a true dichotomy of the Dsr's

Drivers will have a separate survey. Drivers needs and challenges are unique. Drivers are the foundation of the LTL unit.

In order to give the appropriate focus and attention to drivers , a separate , more extensive and thorough questionnaire was designed after consulting with thousands of DSR's , and taking into account their needs , issues , and problems.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused to some of our most valuable employees - partners in business and success at XPO Logistics. To access the DSR survey , go to sleep and keep dreaming.
Yeah that's about it.

Oooohhhhh.... you almost had me!

So I go on the portal to check my upcoming pay stub, and there’s a link to do a survey. Sooo... I say, why not? It asks you to identify what you do. So I scroll down, down, down. There’s no ltl dsr! A ton of other abbreviations, a bunch I’ve never heard of. Guess they don’t want to hear from the majority of the workforce.
Well all you do is scroll down the bottom were is says "other" then another box open and you type DSR in it. That's what I did.

What’s the point? I mean really. How many surveys have we done,how many meetings have we been to,how many Union busting meetings have we listen to and for what? What I don’t mean this in a bad way because I’m on my way out. The last union buster at our place said he was getting a union pension and somebody said if you feel that bad against the union why take there money he said,because he earned it. And our guy said yea you just don’t want nobody else to earn it. Just thought all this was crazy and then he was bragging about how much our company was paying him. What a waste. Just a moment. Sorry

When they don't ask for input from certain sectors of their workforce, those workers seem to feel left out and that their feelings don't matter. (Which we already knew.)
It's complete opposite of the Con-way way of doing things . Takers don't care about your opinion.

What’s the point? I mean really. How many surveys have we done,how many meetings have we been to,how many Union busting meetings have we listen to and for what? What I don’t mean this in a bad way because I’m on my way out. The last union buster at our place said he was getting a union pension and somebody said if you feel that bad against the union why take there money he said,because he earned it. And our guy said yea you just don’t want nobody else to earn it. Just thought all this was crazy and then he was bragging about how much our company was paying him. What a waste. Just a moment. Sorry

We told them this last raise wasn't enough. We told them all these cuts to benefits aren't acceptable. Now they got drivers and clerks and management all quitting and they keep asking why. We have been telling you for 10 years. Ain't listened yet. When is that gonna change ?