Employment verication

xeastend

TB Veteran
Credits
Recruiters are having difficulty verifing employment history with Jevic.DAC system is down.Jim D is alone and getting swamped.I got a letter before I left.Person at the front desk wrote it up.If you are done,try calling HR.Go thru central dispatch if need be.CYA
After June 30,no one is there to answer the phones

As mentioned below, W2's are great proof. Worst case scenario, contact the IRS, they should be able to provide records.

verification

Jevic was not cooprative in releasing driver records to potential employers when I left almost 2 years ago . They made it difficult to leave then . with held participation in drug testing program and employment history at first and then with a phone call to some one in j1 it was handled personaly . but not with out agonizing about it for some time.

I guess if DAC is not available from Jevic ,pay stubs and bank records or tax returns would be the way to go and an MVR.

Wal-Mart understands the deal with Jevic drivers and Jevic withholding records .they have many former Jevic people . good luck to all and hope all is well or getting better !

ADP iStatements

As mentioned below, W2's are great proof. Worst case scenario, contact the IRS, they should be able to provide records.

if you are like we were and misplaced some W2s due to moving and can't find the box they are in <G> go to ADP iStatements if you have access to it for copies of your pay stubs, you can access your W2s back to 2005 if you need to. Good luck.

The IRS does not maintain copies of w-2 except as scanned attachements to your federal tax return. Copies of your tax return with photocopy of the w-2 is $39.00 per year requested. You can, however, get free transcripts from the IRS which gives a printout of wages reported (it would include Jevic's name on the printout). Request transcripts by submitting form 4506
http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506t.pdf

Maybe just drag all the Jevic jackets to your interview. Can't get employement verification but I got jackets.

Maybe just drag all the Jevic jackets to your interview. Can't get employement verification but I got jackets.

Worthless jackets. Why don't we all just dress in Jevic hats, t-shirts, jackets, pants, and take coffee mugs, pens, mouse pads, and those ignorant little light bulbs that have &quot;Bright Ideas&quot; written on the box. That might be enough proof that we worked there.:hysterical::nutkick::smilie_132:

Worthless jackets. Why don't we all just dress in Jevic hats, t-shirts, jackets, pants, and take coffee mugs, pens, mouse pads, and those ignorant little light bulbs that have &quot;Bright Ideas&quot; written on the box. That might be enough proof that we worked there.:hysterical::nutkick::smilie_132:

I sleep in my Blue Jacket.........:hysterical:
ps. one for each night plus

Maybe just drag all the Jevic jackets to your interview. Can't get employement verification but I got jackets.[/QUOTE]

:hysterical: ain't that the truth!!!!!!
Just how many freakin jackets can someone wear anyway!?! I have one whole corner of the closet full of those things! can't give em to Goodwill.. they have hubby's name on them.. he says he's turning his into motor blankets :smile1:

The IRS does not maintain copies of w-2 except as scanned attachements to your federal tax return. Copies of your tax return with photocopy of the w-2 is $39.00 per year requested. You can, however, get free transcripts from the IRS which gives a printout of wages reported (it would include Jevic's name on the printout). Request transcripts by submitting form 4506
http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506t.pdf

Thx DoorMatt, Anything that speeds the process up.

What I was told by a recruiter at Heartland is they need more than just dates.He was looking for type of equiptment,areas,local,OTR etc.....
That was that company.Dont know what is needed for non-driving jobs.Good luck

Hey Eugene, Maybe all of us out of J3 could get together and have a big ol' Bon-Fire of our own. We'd probably have to get a burning permit though. Big as that thing would be.:hysterical:

If you look on your latest vacation approval there is your hire date and wether you are road or local driver. Maybe that helps a little.
I gave Land Span the number we were suppposed to call for benefits etc. They got through and had the verification within half a day.

What I was told by a recruiter at Heartland is they need more than just dates.He was looking for type of equiptment,areas,local,OTR etc.....
That was that company.Dont know what is needed for non-driving jobs.Good luck

Log Books should provide adaquate proof your were a driver and what kind.

Log Books should provide adaquate proof your were a driver and what kind.

I've offered myself as a reference to any driver that I know. Any driver I know personally that needs verification can give potential employee's my #. Contact me direct if you need my info

Dan