Pitt-Ohio | Employment

1FastCorvette

TB Lurker
Credits
Hello.

First time posting for me on POE.

Question i see there hiring Fulltime City P@D drivers in Toledo. Any quess when they may be hiring in Columbus,Ohio.

I see that starting wage is $19.01 hour in Toledo. If this is correct does Columbus start out the same? What is the current top scale wage now.

Oh i can handle the overtime not kicking in until after 3 years. At least it is something to look forward to come up!

Plus your free complete medical/benefits seems nice to have.

Any info would be appreciate.

Oh by the way what is the business-relationship with ECM Transport?

Peace Brothers.

It's hard to say when any particular terminal is going to have a need for additional or replacement drivers to fill postions left those who retired or left for other reasons. All I can suggest is to check the website at least once a week for an opening. They only take applications online and you can only apply for a postion that is posted.

The pay rates are set up in 3 zones and since Toledo has the same rate as where I work in western PA, then it's safe to assume that Columbus would also start at 19.01 and would have a top rate of 20.96. While it's a lower rate than many other carriers, I feel the time and a half after 3 years and the free family health coverage (from BC/BS) more than makes up for it.

Here's the press release from 2005 on the POE/ECM alliance. ECM is sometimes referred to as Pitt Ohio Truckload.

PITT OHIO EXPRESS Press Releases

I wont tell you what to do but, i would check alot of other place before i went to pitt, alot of other companies pay overtime after 8 such as both fedex companies and i think ups freight does too. worked for pitt for 2 yrs and besides the free helath i cant say anything else good so i wont say nothing at all. good luck to you!