XPO | Equal pay central and southern DSR's

And that is exactly what the company wants you to do...no matter how little it is.

Rat

Or how big it is.

Largesse is not in the Con-Way mantra....reduction in benefits and disenfranchising the employees is the focus of Dougie Doo Doo.

His business plan has been evident for years

Take off the blue glasses and move on.

You will either do it now or later.

Earlier is better and more profitable.

Rat

Largesse is not in the Con-Way mantra....reduction in benefits and disenfranchising the employees is the focus of Dougie Doo Doo.

His business plan has been evident for years

Take off the blue glasses and move on.

You will either do it now or later.

Earlier is better and more profitable.

Rat

I can do it now or later, doesn't matter to me. I think I will just stay here and take my chances.

had a buddy transfer from our barn to the northeast.....he went from working 55 hrs a week to being the bottom guy barely getting 26 hours......o/t after 8 sounds great, but not if you dont get to see it.....at least down south I know I will get my 50 hours in....just saying.

had a buddy transfer from our barn to the northeast.....he went from working 55 hrs a week to being the bottom guy barely getting 26 hours......o/t after 8 sounds great, but not if you dont get to see it.....at least down south I know I will get my 50 hours in....just saying.

Doesn't matter where you are if you're on the bottom your hours suffer. I bet if your buddy kept his seniority on bids he'd see overtime.

Doesn't matter where you are if you're on the bottom your hours suffer. I bet if your buddy kept his seniority on bids he'd see overtime.
That is probably true, but I'm trying to have a good sunny day here...your bringing that dark cloud and dumping it on top of us again.

I was just wondering if anyone has heard anymore about the pay raises ? The last I heard they were going to tell us in Dec the plan on how they were going to get everyone on the same pay scale but I never heard anything.

nope we get paid enough.......move if you do not like it

Well I just quit because been there 2 years only 40 cents raise and guess what still no 401k for me or anyone else hired after jan 1 2010.

Well I just quit because been there 2 years only 40 cents raise and guess what still no 401k for me or anyone else hired after jan 1 2010.
Was this your only reason for quitting , or was there more? If you don't mind sharing , where will you be working?

You started getting 401k in 2012, but best of luck to you. And you just lost 2 years seniority. Got to stick with something to get somewhere.

I never recieved anything I contacted hr still a no go. Got hired on another carrier started out 2 dollars more an hour and top out quicker than if I would stayed