FedEx Freight | Equipment!

I;d love too have R1307 back it rode like a dream well like cornbinder should better than a K-WOBBLY thats for sure,dont look forward for my over 1 million mile VOLVO to depart my sweaty palm;s.

Familyman said:
Make sure the antennae isn't against the fairig.

FM

It's engine noise is what it is. Just rolling you don't hear it. Not much you can do if the antenna goes up through the fairing, except maybe install a rubber grommet there?

Momoney said:
I know good things for all of us to come. In Toledo we are getting 15 new tow motors, already got 2 new volvos and are getting more. Won't say where I got info but it's legit.:bgroovy:
:woohoo1: blah-blah-blah.....still have the red phone....even when you were at k-mart!!!!

Are you the original???

mtpockets said:
:woohoo1: blah-blah-blah.....still have the red phone....even when you were at k-mart!!!!
Is this the Empty Pockets that I know... you know Pocket Change's brother??

Sling Blade said:
It's engine noise is what it is. Just rolling you don't hear it. Not much you can do if the antenna goes up through the fairing, except maybe install a rubber grommet there?

I thought he was talking about poor reception causing noise i.e. static.

The Volvos have an adjustable antenna that works loose and lays against the fairing causing poor reception.

FM

KW's are amazingly rough riding, had the pleasure of spending a couple of months in the city slipseating one. Had three fender mirrors disappear due to the brackets actually cracking off from vibration, backing into a dock is fun trying to keep the revs' up so that the mirrors stay still, no leg room, requires a Sherpa guide and rappelling harness to climb up into it, grass burner exhaust smokes you out at the stop lights, etc etc etc. Collision alarm system is activated by passing sparrows, too. Pulls like a sonofagun and has a real transmission in it , but that's about it.