Holland | Escape YRC?

Then I would have no future at Holland because when YRC closes then Holland (the only profit portion of YRC) closes too. I don't get it, why can't YRC run profitably like Holland? It's the same company right?

The only way for Yrcw to ever get out of debt,would be from the sale of Holland.
The bs pension withdraw liabilities,make it very hard to make a sale attractive for an investor.That may change, the plan gets nothing and the pbgc bankrupts if Yrcw goes down.
When yellow first bought us there was language that tied us together at the hip.Since then there have been so many debt covenants missed and,so much debt restructuring that I believe all that language went in the toilet.
Has anyone that voted on the last 3 mou's seen any language that tied us together?Can anyone show us any current language that ties us together?

I do not know any technicalities but the debtor is slave to the lender. In that case shouldn't the lender have authority to call the shots such as a sale of a regional regardless of how it was originally written up?

I do not know any technicalities but the debtor is slave to the lender. In that case shouldn't the lender have authority to call the shots such as a sale of a regional regardless of how it was originally written up?

In the first purchase there was language stating snap back
provisions if there was a sale.
Now I believe they can do whatever they want.

In the first purchase there was language stating snap back
provisions if there was a sale.
Now I believe they can do whatever they want.
Cheer up maybe they will merge it all under one roof
Go read the history of Yellow and the way they operate.
The only company to walk away with their operation still intact is SAIA. The rest were cherry picked and the rest left to rot.
Always wondered why SAIA was not pillaged ........

The only company to walk away with their operation still intact is SAIA. The rest were cherry picked and the rest left to rot.
Dovetail us oh hell no. It would take forever for me to move up board. In about 7 years I can sit back and choose what I want to run not just the board.

I'm surprised they haven't already combined reddeway.There is a "grand design", we just don't know what it is.

The only way for Yrcw to ever get out of debt,would be from the sale of Holland.
When he visited our terminal, I personally challenged the President of Holland with this question.

Can we be separated from YRCW or not?
The answer was.......... "NO. We are financially tied together."

I suppose things could have changed along with all of their other shenanigans, but that came straight from the horse's mouth.

When he visited our terminal, I personally challenged the President of Holland with this question.

I suppose things could have changed along with all of their other shenanigans, but that came straight from the horse's mouth.
We have a winner !!!!!! Zollars had to do it that way, otherwise the banks would have stopped this carnival 7 years ago.

When Jeff Rodgers was president of Holland,he told us that we had offers to be bought but Yrcw said, price was 1 billion dollars,This didn't include pension withdraw liabilities.The interested parties walked away from the table.
When Scott Ware became president he says we are tied together at the hip.Since the last equity firms invested in us,after the last mou I believe things changed drastically.The local doesn't know for certain and I wouldn't trust anyone's answer without proof.

Remember,Yrc also said that Roadway and Yellow would remain separate,when they knew damn good and well they were going to combine them

I dont believe that. Yrc and Holland are separate operating entities. They can easily shut down the money losing subsidiary (yrc), sell off what they have for scrap, and keep the money makers (regionals) moving forward.

I dont believe that. Yrc and Holland are separate operating entities. They can easily shut down the money losing subsidiary (yrc), sell off what they have for scrap, and keep the money makers (regionals) moving forward.

I also believe that but the higher ups swear it can't be done. Though I don't wish anyone to lose their jobs