Estes accident on I-79

Stimpy

Wingnut
Credits
Estes accident on I-79 at the 99 mile marker in Pa... the driver was pinned in by the feet. He laid the set on the side just past the exit in the middle of the Interstate. One of our company drivers stopped and offered assistance... he said the Estes driver was alert and talking. The driver said that he just caught the side of the road and it sucked him in and loss control. I don't have a link to the accident yet.... but at least the driver came out of it alive

Just down the road at the 84 mile marker a deer took out a Cadillac.... It looked like it went through the windshield. The deer are a running.... keep an eye out for them.

Thanks double r... I did not get the time to find it. The news crew was filming when I went by. The freight was coming out the top of the trailer..... and a lot of emergence equipment was there.

The driver said that he just caught the side of the road and it sucked him in and loss control. I don't have a link to the accident yet.... but at least the driver came out of it alive

I just heard that happening to another guy in our area a couple months ago. I guess it happens fast, glad he's okay.