Estes | Estes and Growing!

my point is that we as drivers are not a "special" divisions of estes. Its true drivers are important and that you can learn to be a dockworker in a week. You can also learn to be a driver, a biller, a dispatcher, customer care rep in a week. anyone can do these jobs but the people at estes do it better. Ive heard of a guy who moved near 300 frieght bills in a shift....... my fat a$$ couldnt get on and off a forklift 300 times in a week. we are all equal in our role that will drive estes to the top!

well its true no trucking company was built just by having office workers. but .....
we do sell service and with out billers, dispatchers, sales people, dockworkers, mechanics, secretaries. we would have no service to sell.
without these other parts that make up any trucking company we would be driving around empty looking dumb with no place to go.
and that goes hand and hand the core part of a trucking company is the truck and driver. with out this most important part everyone else can go home. people forget that, I agree

You and me and legshot always look like we have no place to go BB.

my point is that we as drivers are not a "special" divisions of estes. Its true drivers are important and that you can learn to be a dockworker in a week. You can also learn to be a driver in a week. anyone can do these jobs

Hopefully one day I will get promoted to dispatcher and I won't have to maintain a clean driving record, pea in any bottles, keep my physical health up, take anymore haz-mat test, stay awake days at a time, or attend anymore saftey classes. I can just show up sit down and wait on central to send me the line up.:biglaugh:
[YT]<object width=&quot;425&quot; height=&quot;344&quot;><param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/3efW4AziWCg&hl=en&fs=1&quot;></param><param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;></param><param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;></param><embed src=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/3efW4AziWCg&hl=en&fs=1&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;425&quot; height=&quot;344&quot;></embed></object>[/YT]

I'm just cut'n up onthefence. Your right!! We are all in this together. I was disrespected about 1200 times the past few weeks and I read something where a driver was promoted to dispatcher and it just rubbed me wrong.:1036316054:

I'm just cut'n up onthefence. Your right!! We are all in this together. I was disrespected about 1200 times the past few weeks and I read something where a driver was promoted to dispatcher and it just rubbed me wrong.:1036316054:

Driver to dispatcher... A promotion???? :TR10driving03: Not in my barn! It's a one way trip to the looney bin! Janitor to dispatcher.... Now that's a promotion!:Banane01:

( no disrespect to janitors )