Estes | Estes and Lakeville Agree to Dissolve Alliance, Allowing Estes to Grow in Midwest

btw can any of you say you have never got your dispatcher, supervisor, tm, etc a soda or something along those lines asking to get off early or maybe take a day off....If not then you are one of a kind, and you should be commended for your fine ethics, because sorry to break it to you, this happens at ever company, if you disagree then my friend you are in the dark, i know fed ex driver, conway, and others who have done it once or twice!

Thank you for realizing I am truly one of a kind. And thanks again for commending me on my professional work ethic. For I have never exchanged coffee, soda, chicken wings, pizza, pasta, football tickets, Halloween candy, bags of burgers, a bj, or anything else for a day off or to get off early. And I certainly haven't balanced a pan of homemade lasagna on the top of my head, while on my knees, in the terminal managers' office, while begging for a favor! Elvis out and glad to be "in the dark".....

No,no,and no. And no for many other delays,(time on duty) that they don't get compensation for. And my question is. How many hours are you actually on duty to make 79k a year???? I would bet the farm you are maxxing out your hours every week. And cheating your logs to keep it within 70 hrs. a week. Elvis out....

Nope, put in about 63 hours in six nights running, wheels turnin and burnin up that highway. Had 7 break and hooks with the good old pups. Remember thats $7.50 for about 15 minutes of work.

I hear ya I only made around 79,000 last year. Not bad at all but the delay times really suck sometimes.
But you know what when a guy leaves a terminal at 7pm at night and shows up 500 miles later at 4 am and then expects to get out on his 10 is just wishin for a good thing to happen.

I leave around 10 or 11 at night and show up around 9 or so in the morning and guess what am usually out on my 10.

79,000,you must make one hell of a pan of lasagna.

I know this sounds like good news to you. And you want to remain positive towards your employer, but can't you comment about some of the scandalous posts that have been brought forward. What is your thoughts on some of this stuff? Do you believe it? Do you agree with it? Should something be done about it? Should people be terminated? Is Estes out of control? When you and estesfr8 dodge those posts, and refuse to even comment, it doesn't give much credit to your stance on this forum. Like I have said numerous times. My intentions here are pure and simple. Expose the truth, about an employer, who needs an education regarding fair treatment, across the board, for all of it's employees. Elvis out....
Im not here to get into a metaphysical debate on what I feel I'm owed or how I feel about this or that. I have answered any post you have offered to me, and never dodge any question. I have told you numerous time I think you and a few others are nothing but disgruntled ex employees with an axe to grind because you didn't get your way. I'm happly employed, I get paid great, and if the day comes where I think I'm being screwed by my employer "WHOEVER" they are, I will quit and find another job. :smilie_132:

wow this thread went way off topic.i can read what is being said here in just about every other forum as well as hear it in my own terminal.a paycheck will never be enough and always gets spent to fast.

Im not here to get into a metaphysical debate on what I feel I'm owed or how I feel about this or that. I have answered any post you have offered to me, and never dodge any question. I have told you numerous time I think you and a few others are nothing but disgruntled ex employees with an axe to grind because you didn't get your way. I'm happly employed, I get paid great, and if the day comes where I think I'm being screwed by my employer "WHOEVER" they are, I will quit and find another job. :smilie_132:

Why in the hell wouldn't you debate what you feel you are owed? Or how you feel about this and that? Isn't that what we are here for? We are here to exchange information. Whether negative or positive isn't the point. Frankly, if Estes would give me more to post positively about, I would be delighted. But as far as you taking the side of the company on every issue, you really leave yourself looking ridiculous. Like your comment, just about every company is laying off or getting ready to. You lost me here. My company is still hiring. And I don't have an axe to grind because I didn't get " MY WAY". The union movement last year was "OUR WAY" . No matter how you, or any others ,who bleed Estes yellow, try and spin that outcome, the overwhelming majority were pro union. Those drivers should have voted with their hearts. Not by fear.I will repeat again for the visually impaired. I have no axe to grind over those results. Elvis out and getting very bored....

if the majority was pro union wouldnt you still be working for an union estes terminal? The drivers voted the way they felt was right, not in fear(remember there are laws in place to protect people from antiunion tactics), hard to believe the majority spoke and said no isnt it. you guys lost, quit, got other jobs, but you still come in here sturring up crap on a daily basis with "your brothers" that you left behind when you all bailed out of fear! So you can not say you do not have an axe to grind it is so obvious to everyone in here. TruckN4Jesus out and lurkin!

if the majority was pro union wouldnt you still be working for an union estes terminal? The drivers voted the way they felt was right, not in fear(remember there are laws in place to protect people from antiunion tactics), hard to believe the majority spoke and said no isnt it. you guys lost, quit, got other jobs, but you still come in here sturring up crap on a daily basis with "your brothers" that you left behind when you all bailed out of fear! So you can not say you do not have an axe to grind it is so obvious to everyone in here. TruckN4Jesus out and lurkin!

Yes their are laws in place. And Estes broke just about every one of them. They did not not vote the way they did because they thought it was the right thing to do. They voted no because of FEAR. PERIOD. Don't even go there with me. You don't have a clue what you are talking about. If you could see the hundreds of ims I receive. Elvis out....

Pappa smerff

I kept my promise to rob! never ran in fear! and will keep my promise to him! when i sit across the negotiation table negotiating a contract for all Estes employees from sea to shinning sea! and even in good ol Denver Colorado!

Yes they did use scare tactics on us. Yes it is against the law but his spin dorksters ( and i did not spell it wrong):hysterical: are good. And again please you have no Idea what you are talking about on this subject.

Yes they did use scare tactics on us. Yes it is against the law but his spin dorksters ( and i did not spell it wrong):hysterical: are good. And again please you have no Idea what you are talking about on this subject.
lets see if I do know what I'm talking about here.....

you guys got this big idea of turning us union...you got all your "Brothers" to agree to sign up, but when it came time for your big day....YOU LOST. Now how wrong did I get that? I'm thinking it is pretty much the way it went, no?

hummmmm....... what????....... i am scared now. :hide: hope this guy is NOT an estes driver. but if he is go figure:funky:

I'll have to admit he spells like one. Guess spelling isn't required to hold a steering wheel though. Haha just kidding with you fellas. Truckers are the blood of america, without you guys this country would shut down. So here's to you guys (holds up my beer).:1036316054:

all wrong!!

lets see if I do know what I'm talking about here.....

you guys got this big idea of turning us union...you got all your "Brothers" to agree to sign up, but when it came time for your big day....YOU LOST. Now how wrong did I get that? I'm thinking it is pretty much the way it went, no?
NOOO!it went like this we stood up to a billion dollar man and wanted only what he took from us including you if you really are a driver?? and not some plant from Richmond Va. or some TM hopeing to score brownie points so next time Rob comes into town you can keep your TM job!! and he does'nt have to clean house like in the San Fernando Ca yard! last week when the tm was replaced. but it's not over the whole Estes system is tired of getting screwed so it won't be long when the fire of better pay and benifits and a voice comes back to huant Richmond!!

Im ok!

your anger has taken your ability to spell, relax bud, have a beer and watch some football!!
just have a house full of kids and family and was watching greenbay kick but!! stoped drinking not like the days back in denver with good ol ed T the TM not mad at all!! just want the best for the people who work hard evryday for robby and don't get respect and delay!!!