Estes | Estes don't care about drivers

Tell us the whole story driver so we don't prolong all of this discussion. I can foresee this thing getting heated and we will never know what the real reason was. I doubt anyone is buying the vague initial post.

Tell us the whole story driver so we don't prolong all of this discussion. I can foresee this thing getting heated and we will never know what the real reason was. I doubt anyone is buying the vague initial post.
Yep, kinda like calling the shop and telling them all of your right side lights are out and forgetting to tell them the the truck is laying on that side.

Listen I told you guys the whole truth I went to work everyday I didn't complain I had a perfect driving record I never took time off and because of this is the only reason I got fired you guys just gotta know to watch yourselves but at the same time you gotta know there is better jobs out there

Listen I told you guys the whole truth I went to work everyday I didn't complain I had a perfect driving record I never took time off and because of this is the only reason I got fired you guys just gotta know to watch yourselves but at the same time you gotta know there is better jobs out there
OK! Priciate it! It's just not something anyone has heard of before I don't think

Pertaining to the 401 K , You are allowed to borrow from your account 50% of the funds in the account. There are some very specific rules set forth by Government that allows for hardship , first time home buyer etc. Witch may allow for other types of withdraws . These things are governed by IRS and you have to have a paper work trail to account for the funds.