Estes | Estes Drivers Departing

gearshifter

TB Lurker
Credits
It's only been the second pay check on the new Estes pay structure and the West is starting to feel the fall out. We warned corporate of this but they seemed sure of themselves this wouldn't happen. We will give you the best comparable package out there you'll see. We'll everyone knows and it wasn't even close to good:( :eek:

hey gearshifter welcome back. were you as surprised has i was when you clicked on trucking boards? anyway, estes is the cheapest in the industry,and you guys out west will find out soon enough. sure the mileage rate and city pay isn't bad and you can make a pretty good living, but the benefits suck. i was there all through the 90's before the expansion and i can tell you the only thing on their mind is bottom line.

Mr Gearshifter Why Dont You Just Quit Estes West Or Just Stop Crying About Gi Being Bought Out!

** PLEASE READ THE RULES OF THESE BOARDS< THANKS< FM **

Hey Driverman, instead of slinging mud, why don't you offer us some positives to think about? We're here on the board to find out more, if you can find some Estes guys willing to get on here and D I S C U S S these issues. Yeah, we're a little ticked, but have someone come and change your life without a single solitary concern about you, your family or your life. We had a lot of sincere optimism about the buyout, but all they have done with that optimism is put wings on it and tell it to fly. Just a simple opinion.

not that easy to just jump ship for some people I always had a hard time changing jobs it sucks ,but as was posted earlier dont sling mud , have a good day positive info is always appreciated

Santaclause said:
not that easy to just jump ship for some people I always had a hard time changing jobs it sucks ,but as was posted earlier dont sling mud , have a good day positive info is always appreciated
Yes I know that myself 20 yrs service and ma:goodvibes: ny that decided to leave had more

2 reno ,3 oakland, 2 industry,san fernando 1fired, 1 riv, 2 p&d La mirada, now with company's doing sign on bonus many have chose to look at other company's good luck:bgroovy: More purchase trans being used to cover freight

Just Putting Info Out Mr Gearshifter Estes Drivers Tired Of Hearing Former Gi Drivers Whine And Complain ***************

Driverman last warning, no personal attacks please, thanks FM

Driverman, the only sniveling going on around here is from you. Have you noticed we have been passing on true incidents, constructive criticism AND invited Estes drivers to CONVERSE with us about this? Obviuosly not, your comments don't concern the heart of the threads.

Some of us prefer to work with laws DOT's set out so we can keep our license, like the hours thread talks about. You might just as well bugger off to another thread if you can't handle it.

Drivers and Management

Driverman, the typical problems have not been between new and old Estes/GI drivers. It's been betwen drivers and management. I guess maybe we need more drivers on here for you apparently non drivers to learn from.

DRIVERMAN77077 said:
Just Putting Info Out Mr Gearshifter Estes Drivers Tired Of Hearing Former Gi Drivers Whine And Complain You Guys Are A Bunch Of Cry Babies!!!!
isn't it true ur a new hire at Estes?!:wtflol: :bigfinger:*****************************

jawn113 said:
isn't it true ur a new hire at Estes?!:wtflol: :bigfinger:*************************!
Ya I remember him making a decision about CWX or ESTES and he took night home depot for ESTES and we all said good luck. But lately his just likes bashing everyone even yellow freight so I think there will be no more converse to Driverman Take care Jawn we need some people from Colo. and Utah on the boards:bgroovy:

DRIVERMAN77077 said:
Just Putting Info Out Mr Gearshifter Estes Drivers Tired Of Hearing Former Gi Drivers Whine And Complain You Guys Are A Bunch Of Cry Babies!!!!
I think not this forum is for info and if it was the other way around I would expect you to do the same. Info not belling aching. So lets get that straight okay.Have a nice weekend look forward to your comments:smilie_132: :bgroovy: :smilie_132: :bgroovy:

roadpig said:
Do we need to go here :chairshot: with this
thread ********* :flamed: :thread:
************ who knows he always had good things to say. Just keep passing the info for all to come back very little to comment on for Estes threads:bgroovy:

GI was one of the best paying if not the best non union company I left just before the Estes take over. I was only there a year so it was easy to leave but for guys like Gearshifter with 20 to 30 years its not an easy decision to make. I'm not trying to cause trouble and if I upset any one I will not post here again.