Estes | Estes Drivers Departing

steve5 said:
I herd about him the other night if it is the guy I think it is, and if it is the TM kinda burned another driver and I got him in over here.
Not sure you'll have to keep that a secret When are they going to get the starting wage higher on the Mc side of UPS freight and whats up with the freebees I hope Estes hasn't rubbed off on you guys thats what I hear on the road hope it's not true:smilie_132: :bgroovy:

gearshifter said:
Not sure you'll have to keep that a secret When are they going to get the starting wage higher on the Mc side of UPS freight and whats up with the freebees I hope Estes hasn't rubbed off on you guys thats what I hear on the road hope it's not true:smilie_132: :bgroovy:
I don't know about the start wage, but something is going on right now they have a hiring freeze in effect system wide until further notice so the recruiter says. I dont know if they are re-evaluating pay or what. As far as the freebies thats why there is alot of talk about a contract. I'm waiting to see what happens.

Hey Driverman, are you a lifer Estes or just like slamming ex GI drivers? If you're comfortable where you're at, that's fine and what we all look for. But you don't seem to understand that those drivers out west have had their lives disrupted and are venting frustrations. Be constructive and cut out the smart **s comments. Work with them and get some positive going or leave it alone.

gearshifter said:
IDY Let me say I heard once he turned in on paper he was leaving that opened the door for anything. He has no recourse cause they paid him everything he had coming to him also pay for the last days he should of worked. Not so bad but it gives drivers more to talk about don't get me wrong I don't like it. But he has free time before getting his Purple uniforms. :bgroovy: :smilie_132:
Yep, thats who I am thinking of.

Am I A Estes Lifer Or Do I Like Slamming You Gi Guys? Well Let Me Say This I Have Never Heard So Much Bitiching From Drivers Until I Started Reading Things From You Gi Guys!maybe You Guys Lost Alot After The Buyout I Feel For You.i Used To Work For Gulf Oil.chevron Bought Them Out.i Lost Alot Then.this Was Before I Started Driving.but For That Guy Gearshifter To Post Non Stop Hate On Estes *****He Dont Like Estes Go Some Where Else.

**Drivermann, it's ok to post rebuttal replies to others if you disagree with the info they are posting, but please attack the post, not the poster, if what Gearshifter or anyone posts is incorrect feel free to correct it, not call them names.\\ Thanks FM**

What Postive Things Do You Want Me To Post When You Guys Are Always Slamming Estes? You Got Nothing Good To Say I Will Say Nothing!that Is Why I Have Not Been Posting For Awhile

You know drivermann your looking at it all wrong nobody dislikes you we dislike your tone This thread is to get the info out that Estes West drivers are not happen and they are departing and there is not a rollover problem back East Look when the big boys start including us out West things will change. You know when people tell you if it was up to us we would of fired all of you guys just (Texas Oklahoma Kansas if anyone forgot) like we thought all along So just feel it like we feel it. When they show that we are part of this company it might help with things they have problems with

Drivermann hang in there keep on trying
we will come around maybe :smilie_132: :cool: some will stay cuz they like it sum will cuz they can't leave others will cut off somewhere else

74860 said:
why is estes west driver making 53. cmile and estes driver are making 49.75 ???
You have your numbers incorrect talk to more people do some more research

Estes starts at 43cpm top 49.5 cpm
has been what I'm hearing but I'm not sure this is not an issue there is other to worry about:bgroovy:

DRIVERMAN77077 said:
Am I A Estes Lifer Or Do I Like Slamming You Gi Guys? Well Let Me Say This I Have Never Heard So Much Bitiching From Drivers Until I Started Reading Things From You Gi Guys!maybe You Guys Lost Alot After The Buyout I Feel For You.i Used To Work For Gulf Oil.chevron Bought Them Out.i Lost Alot Then.this Was Before I Started Driving.but For That Guy Gearshifter To Post Non Stop Hate On Estes *****He Dont Like Estes Go Some Where Else.

Driverman, when Gulf oil was bought out how did that make you feel??? And if you had a forum to express your discontent would you not use it (I.E:GASCOMPANYBOARDS.COM???) Thats what some of these former G.I. employees are doing, they are just venting. I got another question does Estes have anybody with more then 10 years in? Estes is starting to remind me of SWIFT, just a whole bunch of dudes right out of trucking school. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong! :chairshot:

out of six home depot guys 3 just started.p&d guys most of them have been there over 3 years.10 year guys i do not know about most likely line haul guys have been there 10 years they have had 5 tm in the last couple of years i hear guys working out of truck school?#165 has none i have heard about most of the drivers are from coca cola

only get maybe 37 hours tue thru fri doing home depot run line haul sat and sun off mon hours have been cut freight too slow fri on one trailer had 3 stores and only 9 bills

MR.Viking said:
DRIVERMAN77077 said:

Driverman, when Gulf oil was bought out how did that make you feel??? And if you had a forum to express your discontent would you not use it (I.E:GASCOMPANYBOARDS.COM???) Thats what some of these former G.I. employees are doing, they are just venting. I got another question does Estes have anybody with more then 10 years in? Estes is starting to remind me of SWIFT, just a whole bunch of dudes right out of trucking school. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong! :chairshot:
From everything I gather they have a lot of long term guys just like us good quality they just have a hard time like most companies trying to replace them or add for growth :bgroovy: