Estes | Estes Express jobs

Nothing in Arkansas, they must be some good terminals to work in, I don't recall ever seeing a posting for Ft. Smith, I know that doesn't always mean anything but still.

Work4Estes.com.. isn't always accurate.. There were plenty of times we were hiring for a multitude of things..the sign was up out front, but it wasn't posted on the website. So your best bet is to just goto your nearest Estes terminal and fill out an app.

I've helped quite a few guys get on with Estes. I call Jim M. and then I tell them to call him.I tell him where they are, and they take it from there.

One guy lives 75 miles away from where he drives out of, but the terminal in his town had no openings. Jim worked with him and got him on.If you need help getting on extra board or team,Jim is the guy to talk to.If you got a clean record and they need drivers,he'll find a way to get you hired.It may not be close by,but who cares if you are going xtra board,your out a week anyway.

The demand for drivers are too high right now for the work4estes.com thing to work.If and when they need drivers,they need them quick.

No, K.But I know where there is a 1963 "putt putt".Remember those.We can take the right side windshield out and mount that baby right there.All you'll have to do is stop about every 200 miles and get you another block of ice.

I did an online application last week. (Elgin,IL P&D) Didn't hear anything so I looked up the Terminal and faxed a resume over a few mins ago.

How long does it take to get a call - IF - my application is accepted?

15 years CDL, 4 years doing P&D freight (YRC)

I WANT TO WORK !

I did an online application last week. (Elgin,IL P&D) Didn't hear anything so I looked up the Terminal and faxed a resume over a few mins ago.

I WANT TO WORK !

Coming from an organized company it is a crap shoot whether the manager will consider you or not. Some will and some won't cuz they are so paranoid over here.

I WANT TO WORK !

The way I understand it the online app is just so HR can fax qualified people to the terminal, ya gotta go in and fill out an app. Good luck.:shift:

Thank you......... I seriously think I am going to need it.
If anyone knows any tips on how to get hired...... I am more than willing to listen.

15 years/CDL---0 tickets/0 chargable accidents-- EVER
2007 IL State Truck Driving Championship-
2nd place -4axle and Rookie of the year.
Driver trainer for Yellow freight
5 jobs in the last 25 years

If anyone knows any tips on how to get hired...... I am more than willing to listen.

I thank yer overkwalified fer'n us here!:redneck:

Good luck driver!:shift:

The U thing may be a problem. Let them know as soon as possible, you are not there to kick up ::shit::, that you want to work FOR a family company with a firm foundation. Obviously you bailed on Yellow, they may be able to see through your "sins" of the past. Good luck, we need quality drivers like you!