Estes | Estes Express jobs

I also agree with the E -man about what these companies are doing now.If you have a hard time excepting the corporate mindset of today then your going to run up a sizeable tab on blood pressure meds.These trucking companies as I said before are working off the same template,and like Elvis,if someone wants to follow me around and watch what I do,be my guest,
I just wish they would send me a copy of the tape, cause my family really doesn't have a clue how hard we work.

No doubt!! Thats the truth, my ex wife went with me one time after I broke my hand earlier this year so she got a little taste, she worked the freezer and I worked the back, cooler and dry, but it was a small route, very small, she complained about how the warehouse loads the stuff on the pallet all mixed up and she had to sort, I let her know that she had it easy, try a freezer with 350 cases loaded in 3 pallet spaces, one of the pallets being chicken, all the way to the top and the chicken you need is on the bottom of the pallet, she still doesn't understand...sorry for rambling.

Good post Strangedays!!

No doubt!! Thats the truth, my ex wife went with me one time after I broke my hand earlier this year so she got a little taste, she worked the freezer and I worked the back, cooler and dry, but it was a small route, very small, she complained about how the warehouse loads the stuff on the pallet all mixed up and she had to sort, I let her know that she had it easy, try a freezer with 350 cases loaded in 3 pallet spaces, one of the pallets being chicken, all the way to the top and the chicken you need is on the bottom of the pallet, she still doesn't understand...sorry for rambling.

Good post Strangedays!!

Thanks GT,Iv seen you guys make deliveries in places a pack mule wouldnt go,and not just one trip but two or three times,hell I got tired and took a nap just watchin.Hope your boys doing well.

Thanks GT,Iv seen you guys make deliveries in places a pack mule wouldnt go,and not just one trip but two or three times,hell I got tired and took a nap just watchin.Hope your boys doing well.

Doing great, he is here with me right now, put the girlfriend on the back burner, Mark and me are smoking a pork butt, he is staying the night, if the GF don't like it she can get ta steppin, my girl and boy come first ALWAYS!!

Anyhow..LOL I had 316 cases for Western Sizzlin in Ft. Smith on Friday, I made 47 trips in that back door and right back out, took about 2 hrs..LOL!

Looks to me like you were an owner operator. You lead us to believe that you were a company driver. Oh, that was a long time ago. I may be confused. Anyway, I apologize for throwing the bs label at you. But I am sure about one thing. Your informant was incorrect in regards to our mileage rate. We are currently earning .5688 per mile. In twelve days we will jump to about .5750, and Jan. 1 we will be over 58 cents per mile. TE out....

Yea, I was an owner op then. I mentioned I was doing my own thing and didn't like the payscale for any company driver in those days. I probably should have worded it different but that's water under the bridge now. I always do what I think is best for me. I believe what you say about your pay. I have no clue other than what I hear.

Yea, I was an owner op then. I mentioned I was doing my own thing and didn't like the payscale for any company driver in those days. I probably should have worded it different but that's water under the bridge now. I always do what I think is best for me. I believe what you say about your pay. I have no clue other than what I hear.

No worries Mildew. I hope you and all the rest of you guys had a great Father's Day. I barbecued some fresh Halibut and Angel shark that was caught from the Pacific Ocean Saturday morning. Never seen a freezer. That's the only way to enjoy seafood. Pull it off the hook, chop it's head off, gut it, and Q it. Good stuff. T Elvis out....