Estes | Estes Express LInes BunkHouse Ratings

Never had a problem with contractors moving some freight. Just wish they cut their runs the same percentage as company drivers when things get slow. Remember fall of 2008 they cut all contractors and ran teams to west coast. Some in central dispatch say company teams bitched about running those lanes that's why they went back to contractors.

They ask us which day we want off when things slowdown. It seems the rich folks always beat everyone to the punch though. They've cut a lot of contractor runs. I think things are picked back up now. It seems everyone is working normal schedules. I've heard some complain things are picked back up and they have to work 5 days. Lol

As long as the weeks like this dont start running together,it will be ok..This Spring and Summer,I may be wishing for a couple of 1 day weeks,lol..

Sorry guys. I thought things were back to normal. I don't get to play in the real world anymore. I just go with what they say on " Good Morning America" and the number of empty barstools in the evening.