Estes | estes express lines Extra Board system

BUNK HOUSES what a freakin joke!!!!!!!!! Have you no backbone what so ever? Pull your pants up, balls up, and demand a freakin motel room for gods sake!!! Have we lost all self respect? Line drivers stay in motel rooms , period. We don't slop around in a slum lords dungeon under a dock or in the basement. I know this sounds harsh but when is this crap going to end? Sorry if I'm so blunt moderators. But this issue eats me to the core. Put jr., mr. estes, and mr. Young in the slop pit then I will do the same!

hey elvis, take a look at the post above yours. that is why it will never change. guys get hired there from low paying jobs and think they never had it so good. flash money in someone's face and they seem to go blind. carrying your own linens and such is the most ridiculas thing i've ever heard. if estes jr is going to put you in a bunkroom at least he could supply sheets and blankets and towels. what happens after you take your shower? do ya ride down the road with the towels hanging out the window so they will be dry for the next night? cause if ya fold and put them in your bag they will never dry.

We would almost be better off with sleeper units and just have a shower at the terminal.

I would have loved that when I was there. I remember once they threw a man OUT of his sleeper because it wasn't fair for him to have "private" accommodation when everyone else had to sleep over the shop (Baltimore I think).

At least you don't have to share rooms anymore.

ya haha, i remember when they said they used to have to share rooms. now thats screwed up. i really dont see how drivers continue to use bunk houses, its total bs. how can a man expect another human being to sleep like that, its crazy. bad thing is they continue to build them so its not something they intend to change anytime soon.

i think this reason alone is why you dont see any gi guys out east.

estes express lines, estes express , estes - express lines , estes-express , estes-express lines , ESTES , Estes , estes