Estes | estes express lines west 2 wk run

DRIVERMAN77077

TB Lurker
Credits
i saw a note at the dallas terminal that says if estes drivers go into estes west they can be out for two weeks not there normal 5 day run whats up with that:chairshot:

DRIVERMAN77077 said:
i saw a note at the dallas terminal that says if estes drivers go into estes west they can be out for two weeks not there normal 5 day run whats up with that:chairshot:
Kind of sounds like a regular big rigger .
They advertise you'll be out for 7 to 14 days .Just name any of the big ones !

DRIVERMAN77077 said:
Xtra Board Drivers Only Stay Out 5 Days Home Two Days But If The Dispatcher Sends You Into Calf.you Will Not Be Home For Two Weeks
Ya then I heard when they get back they are going to quit.

The way I read the memo it sounded like it was optional. Like if you wanted to volunteer to run out west you MAY have to stay out until freight flows get you home . They do not want to deadhead you 3000 miles to get home. Whats wrong with that?

roadpig said:
The way I read the memo it sounded like it was optional. Like if you wanted to volunteer to run out west you MAY have to stay out until freight flows get you home . They do not want to deadhead you 3000 miles to get home. Whats wrong with that?
Gee After reading your slander posting on the other Estes thread, I guess I need to respond to this too. Roadpig, you read a memo. :biglaugh:Yup memos tell the truth. Too bad you can't read the postings here like you do the memos. Talk to the drivers doing the runs and they're tired of waiting for free for loads when they get out there, the frustrations of traffic, etc. Yeah they volunteer, then decide they just want to get home and never come out again. And easterners want to say everyone does the same job. Truth is, east and west are two different worlds but management don't care and want to treat west like east. How many drivers have been lost out in California and how many have been hired. Might hire a few, probably leftovers from the big boys. If their lucky they'll get a few good ones. And as far as deadhead, I guess if Richmond dispatch :duh:wanted to take care of these over the roads, they would have loads waiting for them to turn them right around and keep everything flowing. Darn, I guess that would be "managing". Keep on your horse Roadpig, just like your other posting with your foul mouth, we don't mind. Just lets us know what a management mouth sounds like.:chairshot:

DRIVERMAN77077 said:
you tell em roadpig!no info being shared just a bunch off pissed off former gi drivers on the estes board now everyone else has left
Well Driverman, we've been on here awhile and the only "pissed off" drivers seem to be a few of you that have nothing constructive to talk about. I guess all those that have left must have been from before we came aboard. We still converse either in threads or private mail. When the positive start happpening it will be posted also.

Most of us were major optimists with the buyout because of becoming a major national company and in hopes some of the GI problems would be addressed. But Estes has kicked that optimism in the butt and continue to make us wonder what the heck they had in mind when they told us they would straighten things out and make a better life for us all.

IF YOU THINK that all of this pissoff is just from the drivers out west, you should read a few of the boards that the Estes East original drivers are posting to about their gripes and concerns. Make us look like amateurs. If you want to see them, private mail me and I'll give you the link, I'm not going to advertised them here.

So maybe you and Roadpig should just start a kissbutt, management style thread so you can talk to each other alone. We won't bother you there.

DRIVERMAN77077 said:
2nd warning for violating rules#1 and#6 one more and you get a vacation.

I've never seen someone flip flop so much on the same subject. First you were pro Estes and bashed G.I. then you were anti Estes and pro "i need another job". Get off the fence and make a case for what you believe. I started thinking you were coming around and might have some good insight..... My bad!

MTHelmet said:
So maybe you and Roadpig should just start a kissbutt, management style thread so you can talk to each other alone. We won't bother you there.
Dont need to start such a thread, that memo has been posted in every terminal I've been to cant say they werent warned. As for my other post, I dont dig the goodbuddy thing ,If you like a company fine, but dont insult its employees.

MR.Viking said:
I've never seen someone flip flop so much on the same subject. First you were pro Estes and bashed G.I. then you were anti Estes and pro "i need another job". Get off the fence and make a case for what you believe. I started thinking you were coming around and might have some good insight..... My bad!
I was just thinking about were you been hope all is good.:bgroovy:

west coast team

ten days is the longest we stayed out they are changing the way they run the west so thats why there is so much confustion on how it works

im extra board in west, and when you east guys come out here you take our runs and we go home with nothing. i know its not your fault personally but cant they just send you half way and we will pick it up.

im extra board in west, and when you east guys come out here you take our runs and we go home with nothing. i know its not your fault personally but cant they just send you half way and we will pick it up.

Thats A great idea. It would keep everyone in A smaller region so we could get home in five days. I just got off the west coast team and went back to the smaller truck so I would not be out longer then A week. sure would be some great halfway meets.