Estes | Estes Gear

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Well, maybe not that funny, I do need some rags to clean the oil, battery acid, etc.
My current uniform issue shipped with two shirts with loose threads in the sleeve cuffs that of course will unravel in the first wash that they wouldn't take back, so their my current grease rags!

I was on the Estes Gear site yesterday... It is aweful! Every time you want to swich from one section to another, you have to re- log in. I need T-shirts in a very bad way. They are in the hand out pamphlet, but not on the site! They do not recognize the item number in a search. I have'nt had new t-shirts since we left Anderson Uniforms. I look like a homeless person showing up to a customer's door. :nutkick:

well you fit in. i think you got to order the other stuff from your term manager of hr person

Beerboy, You really have a great sense of humor! You're my new best friend! TM or HR... HAHAHAHAHAHA!!:hysterical:

I was under the impression we were all provided or are being provided uniform shirts. Even us fine outstanding dockmen, can now feel like a team in our new grey uniform shirts(when they get here). We ordered them over a year ago, then 2 weeks ago we ordered them again. Apparently we must be picking them up and moving them ourselves.. So they were probably lost or damaged the first time we ordered, and it took this long to get the claim filed and processed against ourselves, that we're now back to doin the re-order :hysterical:

I was under the impression we were all provided or are being provided uniform shirts. Even us fine outstanding dockmen, can now feel like a team in our new grey uniform shirts(when they get here). We ordered them over a year ago, then 2 weeks ago we ordered them again. Apparently we must be picking them up and moving them ourselves.. So they were probably lost or damaged the first time we ordered, and it took this long to get the claim filed and processed against ourselves, that we're now back to doin the re-order :hysterical:
Now that's funny, I don't care who you are......:hysterical::biglaugh::hysterical:

Only thing I can add is maybe they were delivered, you know, to Homey Despot Home and Garden Center.

Now that's the laugh of the week... I can see our OS&D girl, putting herself on hold, and with two phones to her ears,telling herself to F**K Off in one phone, and saying in the other, there's nothing we can do at this point, we're still looking. Is this the friggin funniest visual, or have i had too much to drink at this point?

So now, the TM,who has been put on hold ,and then told to go f#!* himself ,has just been told that there is nothing that can be done and their still looking,screams into the intercom for the salesman,and wants to know why this customer cant get his freight!meanwhile in our new newest terminal somewhere in Alaska a skid of crushed, torn,ripped boxs of grey rags sits forgotten in an OS&D room.

I was on the Estes Gear site yesterday... It is aweful! Every time you want to swich from one section to another, you have to re- log in. I need T-shirts in a very bad way. They are in the hand out pamphlet, but not on the site! They do not recognize the item number in a search. I have'nt had new t-shirts since we left Anderson Uniforms. I look like a homeless person showing up to a customer's door. :nutkick:

I have figured out, that T Shirts are not available to drivers, but only to dock workers. I have to use my buddy dockworker's employee number to order these.
If you want the Estes urinal cakes, you have to order from the management section.
The Estes 100% polyester, non absorbant, tampons are in the office worker section.
You're welcome.. That's why I'm here..
:smilie_132:

I heard you can buy packaged bulls#!* by the pound or ton depending on who your talking to,also they just released a new aerosol can with flex tubing so you can blow smoke up your own *** instead of waiting for management to do this.

I heard you can buy packaged bulls#!* by the pound or ton depending on who your talking to,also they just released a new aerosol can with flex tubing so you can blow smoke up your own *** instead of waiting for management to do this.

:biglaugh::hysterical::biglaugh:
Seriously the funniest thing I've ever read.. You my friend are receiving some greenies for this :1036316054:

boy i'm glad to be back on the boards . i will ponder the deep thoughts in this thread and get back to ya all real soon. alot of mature things to mill over here

Estes t-shirts

i recently ordered four different types of t-shirts for my husband from estesgear.com. They were delivered promptly and have proven to be quality shirts. Very satisfied.