Estes | Estes goin truck racin

lol. Those wheels look good with the yellow lettering. Are they looking for a good driver? I get more speeding tickets than anybody I know. Of course if it is cut back to save fuel, I'm not driving it

Dew,Iv seen pictures of stuff you eat , I'm pretty sure there's weight requirements son, and anyway they aint winnin many races if their cuttin all the trucks back to 62 mph

LOL I absolutely love it.

We can’t insure our wives; we never got all of the benefits we lost back due to “the hard economic times for our drivers and company” but we can get a primary sponsorship on a truck series truck.

HAHA just wait till they deem that they aren’t making the fuel savings they had hoped to achieve and governor it. Even better it has to wait a month for replacement parts.

They should just go ahead and post a bid for the position I mean after all it is a driving job LOL.

We can’t insure our wives; we never got all of the benefits we lost back due to “the hard economic times for our drivers and company” but we can get a primary sponsorship on a truck series truck.

HAHA just wait till they deem that they aren’t making the fuel savings they had hoped to achieve and governor it. Even better it has to wait a month for replacement parts.

They should just go ahead and post a bid for the position I mean after all it is a driving job LOL.

Tractor Supply is hiring......LOL

Yup...its amazing...spent ten to twelve million on peoplenet, Robs son wastes money on p.o.s. trucks, they dont pay overtime, only invest half of what they used to for the 401k, still owe us a personal day...hate to be negative, but cheese and rice....its not the "bad economies" fault anymore...

Yup...its amazing...spent ten to twelve million on peoplenet, Robs son wastes money on p.o.s. trucks, they dont pay overtime, only invest half of what they used to for the 401k, still owe us a personal day...hate to be negative, but cheese and rice....its not the "bad economies" fault anymore...

Talk around driva, it's not just Estes... It's SOP for all nowadays... If you(generality) don't like it here, it should follow you to FedEx and Conway too.. It's all about "micro-managing" and watching the bottom line.. In Obamas' economy, you really have to ya know...

They got too big for their britches...was a great-assed company till about 2010....they should have concentrated on being the BEST....not the biggest.....
Talk around driva, it's not just Estes... It's SOP for all nowadays... If you(generality) don't like it here, it should follow you to FedEx and Conway too.. It's all about "micro-managing" and watching the bottom line.. In Obamas' economy, you really have to ya know...

They got too big for their britches...was a great-assed company till about 2010....they should have concentrated on being the BEST....not the biggest.....

They did exactly what the rest did... That's why I said, it's SOP in this industry these days... Love it, or hate it, it's the way of the world....