Estes | Estes hindsight

Still P & D'n myself around the city, but thanks for askin Mildew. All last week and this upcoming week too. Its not too bad I have not gotten but 1 residential and a few places were tucked back in Industrial Park hell and hard to find but other than that it's not too bad. Apparently, 064 is hiring a few P & D drivers. And I guess I'm not screwin things up too much because they did offer, if i liked, to go ahead and slide over to the city board. I dunno about that. I have not even been out on the road yet, I'm definately gonna wait and get out there first and see what thats like, since that was my original plan. But it is good to know I'm not bein a total dork out there and they know I'm gettin stuff done. But with that said, hows your week been going? If I was out there runnin the system are freight levels decent?

Yea, not too many are crazy about the city in some terminals. They will need you on the road soon but it's good your getting the handheld and the stickering down. Either job is not bad but I personally like the road freedom better. I'm sure you liked the looks of that 3k week and it will get better with time. BTW I have a maps gps on my android and it's been very helpful when I'm looking for a buisness.

Things should be picking up now motocross. Hopefully you will see some road time

.... Motocross, you need to update us every week on what's going on. (Forum rules.)
I hope your not letting those dipspatchers push you around.

I'm back!!

Hello all, sorry for the absenteeism. My computer totally bricked and I just now got it back. Well, I had been in the city for soo long, and they kept assuring me my time to shine on the road was soon, but to tell u the truth, I kinda got used to the city thing, and was gettin in my own little groove. We had a couple city positions open, and my TM said I was doing a good job in the city, and if I wanted one of the p&d spots I could have it. So I took it. It's not a bad gig. I go out, peddle some freight, and come back in the evening have dinner with the wife, put the baby to bed and back the next day. I'm still wanting to see what becomes of us after the big move, but right now being home every day with the wife and the baby is great. Actually they cut one of our line haul runs so now we're down to 10 I think. Maybe 9 even. So all is well, the big E is fantastic. I seriously have NO complaints. Hope things are great with everyone else, and its good to be back!

Good to hear motocross. Glad everything is working out. You can always run weekends and pick up extra money if needed until you top out.

Hello all, sorry for the absenteeism. My computer totally bricked and I just now got it back. Well, I had been in the city for soo long, and they kept assuring me my time to shine on the road was soon, but to tell u the truth, I kinda got used to the city thing, and was gettin in my own little groove. We had a couple city positions open, and my TM said I was doing a good job in the city, and if I wanted one of the p&d spots I could have it. So I took it. It's not a bad gig. I go out, peddle some freight, and come back in the evening have dinner with the wife, put the baby to bed and back the next day. I'm still wanting to see what becomes of us after the big move, but right now being home every day with the wife and the baby is great. Actually they cut one of our line haul runs so now we're down to 10 I think. Maybe 9 even. So all is well, the big E is fantastic. I seriously have NO complaints. Hope things are great with everyone else, and its good to be back!

Welcome to the Big E Club motocross...Hope you do fine here...

I can see the ad now. For Sale: One (1) 7000 Volt fence. Can be seen on North Broadway St in St Louis. Owner moving to safer location + will not be needing it.