Estes | Estes is best'est! :)

it,s going to happen, big pay cuts for all the non union conpany,s. you have no rights, that what corporate has in their plan,s

I have all the rights:eck13:

Right to work
Right to quit
Right to live
Right to smile
Right cry

Oh and one more right that I have is to tell you,"Take that ::shit:: somewhere else",We don't put up with it here.:eck13:

if yrc goes under they will cut you pay twenty five percent,that,s the big plan at estes. and that come right from the top,:ranting2:

it,s going to happen, big pay cuts for all the non union conpany,s. you have no rights, that what corporate has in their plan,s

wow can you guys take it easy on the new guy lol :biglaugh: sometimes i like to watch the beatings. pizza face tony will learn a lesson from you hard asses. i love it :clap:......you guys are ruthless :nutkick:

big slice

wow can you guys take it easy on the new guy lol :biglaugh: sometimes i like to watch the beatings. pizza face tony will learn a lesson from you hard asses. i love it :clap:......you guys are ruthless :nutkick:

their going to take a big slice of the pie an you can,t do a dam thing about it.:ranting2:

I'll tell you what,Mr Pepperoni. Why don't you let us worry about that. We need no representation from you or anyone else. You let us worry about our company.If we need you we'll be in touch.

their going to take a big slice of the pie an you can,t do a dam thing about it.:ranting2:

I dont see a long bright future in your truckingboards career either my friend. unemployed and banned whew that would stink.
shhhh [ i'm telling you to knock it off ] [ hint ] please dont troll
we at Estes wish nothing but the best for all parts of YRCW.

Boooooooooo.Dang it BB. The fun was just begining.He was going to be chop liver.Shame on you.Get the yellow flag out BB.When he drops back to pass,he's mine.

Now thats funny right there. I alway's thought those Louisiana folks were the one's that didn't get out much. :clap: Don't feel bad I just found out Obama's first name was Barack

It's pitiful ain't it? you guys got help me keep up with this stuff....:biglaugh:
and to top it off I'm afraid to eat pizza now after this last ordeal. That stuff must kill brain cells or something.:knockout:

no pepperoni

twenty five percent pay cut and no overtime even after fifty six hours, wait a see,the big cuts are on the way.the company can do what because you have no RIGHTS. thats one spicy meatball:ranting2:

:2affs5h:

Perhaps you should troll your wares on the Conway forum. I actually think you may be one of the more formidable (look it up) U guys and you're (that's an apostrophe genius) just trying to wear out our good slams so you can swoop back in with your regular sign-in once we're worn out.

In any case, you have exhausted my interest and I will simply await the swift sword of moderator justice to deal with you accordingly. Oh yeah, and GFY.

ok thats why i got an error message. you deleted it as i was removing the tony pizza part