Estes | Estes is best'est! :)

hilarious

it,s going to happen, big pay cuts for all the non union conpany,s. you have no rights, that what corporate has in their plan,s

this guy is so dumb. how can anyone go through life and not know the difference between a comma and an apostrophe? it really amazes me how some people live past the age of 15 without dying from lack of brain cells. he expects to have people take him seriously, lol. also, what,s(<-- done on purpose) with the comma(apostrophe) in the last word of his post?

if yrc goes under they will cut you pay twenty five percent,that,s the big plan at estes. and that come right from the top,:ranting2:
Tony, it's ok! You obviously have a new computer with a defect, call the IT over in India and explain the comma and apostrophe are backward on the keyboard, they will straighten it out for ya :eck13:

Congrats on your one year! I've been here more than 12 and never had a better job. As in a previous life I used to wake up every morning wondering how I can take the day off as I hated what I did. Not in this job. I honestly look foreward to going to &quot;work&quot;. Only once have I called in sick for being truly sick.

To Pizza Face Tony: if that were the case Estes would not be on a hiring binge right now with freight coming out the yazoo while others are taking paycuts and being laid off and having their benefits cut. When all the dust finally settles in the next few months, Estes will be the big dog on top with the most qualified, highest paid drivers with the most benefits.

Pay cut? Very highly unlikely. Nil in my opinion and I'll wager a years pay that we get another raise next year just like we did this year and every single year without fail since I've been here. Take it somewhere else please and stop being so jealous.

Congrats on your one year! I've been here more than 12 and never had a better job. As in a previous life I used to wake up every morning wondering how I can take the day off as I hated what I did. Not in this job. I honestly look foreward to going to &quot;work&quot;. Only once have I called in sick for being truly sick.

To Pizza Face Tony: if that were the case Estes would not be on a hiring binge right now with freight coming out the yazoo while others are taking paycuts and being laid off and having their benefits cut. When all the dust finally settles in the next few months, Estes will be the big dog on top with the most qualified, highest paid drivers with the most benefits.

Pay cut? Very highly unlikely. Nil in my opinion and I'll wager a years pay that we get another raise next year just like we did this year and every single year without fail since I've been here. Take it somewhere else please and stop being so jealous.

You don't say. TE out.....:hand:

weekend's run's

estes in talks with western express to pull their load's on weekend's to save money. duie pyle is doing it also, too bad they don't keep the work for their own men, but all they want is to save a dollar. that will be two pizza with extra cheeeeeeeeeez.:mfight:

Congratulations on your anniversary. We're not perfect here at Estes, but Rob really does try..and as corny as it sounds, he does care about his employees. Does that mean that no one will ever get laid off?? No, unfortunately it does not. But with all that is going on in the industry right now, Estes is not a bad place to work..

estes in talks with western express to pull their load's on weekend's to save money. duie pyle is doing it also, too bad they don't keep the work for their own men, but all they want is to save a dollar. that will be two pizza with extra cheeeeeeeeeez.:mfight:

do we have a terminal in Wilkes Barre ? or out east where this is happening ? or just contractors picking up the extra stuff we can't move like always has happened. i just heard this was going on more east like Wilkes Barre ?

do we have a terminal in Wilkes Barre ? or out east where this is happening ? or just contractors picking up the extra stuff we can't move like always has happened. i just heard this was going on more east like Wilkes Barre ?

When you going to get rid of him? How much does it take?

BB, western express has been pulling Estes overflow freight for 7 years. This cornball is saying nothing that is not already known.They been pulling out of the east for years.They pull a lot of overflow from Harrisburg and West Sex to all Florida locations because of out-of-Florida return loads.Estes doesn't have to dispatch them empty out if the Sunshine.

They will most likely let them pull from the east to SLO or MEM on west bound freight. But all this will depend on overflow. They will not be taking loads from schedule runs or xtra board.

Did you hear what the open date for Columbus' new terminal.We are supposed to be moving in the BigR terminal across the street or so I've heard.

Hi folks! I am about to go over the one year mark with Estes! :d6625240:
There is a lot I could post here, but I'll keep it short and sweet.

I am happier at Estes than I was at CWX/Con-Way, and feel really good, as I am treated really good no matter where I go, be it Laredo or Seattle, and THAT is amazing!
(I worked for CWX/Con-Way for 12 years!!!! :chairshot:)

There seems to a lot of happy or at least content, employees/drivers at Estes! Guys &quot;I don't even know will wave and say hi, or offer help or advice, thanks you guys! I feel very welcome here, and I found Estes totally by accident! I quit Con-Way planning to go to OD!

ESTES IS BESTEST! And I thank EVERYONE at Estes for my happiness these days!!!!! :highfive:

Mike
Fresno Ca.

Glad things are working out well for you Mike. I'm pretty satisfied with this outfit myself. Congrats on your 1st year!
I hope you get back in here often and let us know how your doing out on the west coast.

When you going to get rid of him? How much does it take?
hes funny

BB, western express has been pulling Estes overflow freight for 7 years. This cornball is saying nothing that is not already known.They been pulling out of the east for years.They pull a lot of overflow from Harrisburg and West Sex to all Florida locations because of out-of-Florida return loads.Estes doesn't have to dispatch them empty out if the Sunshine.

They will most likely let them pull from the east to SLO or MEM on west bound freight. But all this will depend on overflow. They will not be taking loads from schedule runs or xtra board.

Did you hear what the open date for Columbus' new terminal.We are supposed to be moving in the BigR terminal across the street or so I've heard.

i know it happens at his work also. just picking or trolling next time he will be wacked

Four years and i'm still here. I dont have a lot of praise for the company other than that they are very business savvy. This does not apply to fleet services though which is run by complete tards.The postal sector as opposed to the military side of the military sector.

From a capitalist point of view I have no loyalty to this company(or any company). I dont fawn over corps. I consider my self relatively skilled at my trade and will offer my services and sell my labor/knowledge to the highest/best bidder. At the moment that would be estes.

Four years and i'm still here. I dont have a lot of praise for the company other than that they are very business savvy. This does not apply to fleet services though which is run by complete tards.The postal sector as opposed to the military side of the military sector.

From a capitalist point of view I have no loyalty to this company(or any company). I dont fawn over corps. I consider my self relatively skilled at my trade and will offer my services and sell my labor/knowledge to the highest/best bidder. At the moment that would be estes.
We all prostitute to the Big E one way or another:biglaugh:

This guy gets it. The second paragraph is what I have been trying to say for years. What the heck does loyalty have to do with anything? I'm loyal to my wife, how's that sound? TE out...

I'll tell you what,Mr Pepperoni. Why don't you let us worry about that. We need no representation from you or anyone else. You let us worry about our company.If we need you we'll be in touch.
From a ex- HME Union driver all I got to say to you is:clap::clap::clap::clap:If a company pays you 1 dollar and you love your job it's nobody's business but your own.( I really mean this )Happiness at a job makes happiness at home.

This guy gets it. The second paragraph is what I have been trying to say for years. What the heck does loyalty have to do with anything? I'm loyal to my wife, how's that sound? TE out...

We are just trying real hard to make our pal, Rob one of the most successful buisness men in the history of the United States of America. I like hearing about all the money and the life he and his high ranking associates have while i'm sucking flies and killing ants in these bunk rooms all week. After a long exhausting week. I go home and try and get some much needed rest so I can help him have the life I have alway's dreamed of.

From 024 were only loading Contractors out of our barn and for weekend dispatches only. We're loading them to New England and a few points in New York (buffalo, maybe?) and we load them to Kearny. They aren't really hauling overflow, they're just hauling freight to places we don't have as much coming out of. We're getting alot of outside carriers pulling loads from places I've mentioned before (Chattanooga, Nashville, ...) Alot more and different carriers coming out of there to us, then we load out from HAR. The only problem with all this is, someone in the planning department forgot to remember... that if you send all the freight in on outside carriers, we run out of Estes equipment to run it out with. Someone that makes these fleet purchases, might want to take a look into that 4 to 1 pup to dolly ratio. Then again if they keep buying all these long boxes, we won't really need dollies will we? Then the outside guys can just pull our trailers. Most of them don't have doubles/triples endorsements. :TR10driving03: I have to say they're alot better than those all those rejects from Chicago that they used to use.

Last but not least.. Estes isn't the bestest, nor is it the worstest.. its just a paycheck, and I'm happy with that. I'm really wondering what it's like at your barns, that most of you are so pleased. ::shit:: <--- this is what your made to feel like at 024. We're all used to being lied to by now though. Oh and that new amendment to the attendance policy is a real treat. Hope everyone enjoyed their well deserved long weekend.