Estes | Estes is one company but operates each terminal different

Credits
It`s funny how some terminals hook pups, and some don`t, and some terminal management and dispatchers have their own agendas, how some drivers average 2,700 miles a week and some barely get out "@ the same domicile", You ask your terminal mgr, "Why don`t we get that freight over there" and he says "It`s high claims". Are we in this to suceed or what!!!!

I know they operate Estes and Estes West differently. And West operates all terminals differently. It is the way it is and this is not a huge complaint of mine.

I've been here for 11 years and that's probably my biggest complaint. Each terminal is operated different than the next. Instead of going by what Richmond has set in the employee handbook each terminal manager makes up his own set of rules. The problem is that nobody in Richmond seems to care. Any way ya'll truck'em safe out there .

I've been here for 11 years and that's probably my biggest complaint. Each terminal is operated different than the next. Instead of going by what Richmond has set in the employee handbook each terminal manager makes up his own set of rules. The problem is that nobody in Richmond seems to care. Any way ya'll truck'em safe out there .
that's about half of it. the other half is that Richmond changes their mind and rules each time you call them. Therefore the TM just gives up and operates in a capacity to just get by. If Richmond would come up with feasible rules, management techniques and knew how to treat their employees, their might be less problems at the terminals, a little more pride in loading without damage and better workers that would want to come to work here and stay.

What did i say wrong hillbilly?I'm just expressing my opinion.There was no intent to be little anyone.You guys ought to take a chill pill.

Read the rules we have at one time made a mistake like that:hide: :nutkick:

Running each terminal different is very aggravating. Break down pups in Mem. and your doing them a favor,,,drive 230 miles to Nash and break'em down, and see what happens. The pup situation however is just a drop in the bucket.

i agree that rules need to be set for the WHOLE comapny and every terminal needs to read understand and implement them

response

It`s funny how some terminals hook pups, and some don`t, and some terminal management and dispatchers have their own agendas, how some drivers average 2,700 miles a week and some barely get out "@ the same domicile", You ask your terminal mgr, "Why don`t we get that freight over there" and he says "It`s high claims". Are we in this to suceed or what!!!!
I still could not agree with you more.

You have to understand that the leaders of this company do not have enough mental ability and capacity to govern all the terminals correctly.Sometimes you ask them a straight out common sense question and there is no response or comeback,thus non surprisingly it is too hard of a Question for them.:wacko:

You have to understand that the leaders of this company do not have enough mental ability and capacity to govern all the terminals correctly.Sometimes you ask them a straight out common sense question and there is no response or comeback,thus non surprisingly it is too hard of a Question for them.:wacko:
Thats why I give up! This company WILL NOT OPERATE when you've got every terminal competing each other. Richmond needs to grow some"nuts", and pull this company into one. These terminals are stealing this place blind.(TM's). Not to mention what they're doing to us as drivers. If I'm the only who can see this this then GOD help us!