Estes | Estes parts clerk job in PHX

Workinstiff

TB Lurker
Credits
Does anyone that works out of the PHX terminal or any terminal for that matter, know about the parts clerk position? What is the average pay for the position? Is Estes a good place to work? Thnx.
WS

Workinstiff said:
Does anyone that works out of the PHX terminal or any terminal for that matter, know about the parts clerk position? What is the average pay for the position? Is Estes a good place to work? Thnx.
WS
You might try FedEx, UPS, McDonalds, Blockbuster, 7-Eleven if you want a good employer

Workinstiff said:
WS
I worked for estes for a while. I do not give it high marks. I dont care what you are doing for the company. They do not know how to run a company. The hire bad people and fire good people. The place sucks. :chairshot:

Hey helmet

Hey mother helmet get a life all you do is bash this company,but you still work for them.What does that mean?Apparently you aint ready to go 7 eleven and work.Its people like you that cause all these crap rumors to get spread around this and other companies in this country.It causes nothing but trouble to most of the employees.Why dont you go to your TM and tell him your complaints.Instead of these crap rumors and heresay and bashing the majority spoke in cali,so if you dont like the company you work for then go work somewhere im tired of hearing it.

Hey mother helmet get a life all you do is bash this company,but you still work for them.What does that mean?Apparently you aint ready to go 7 eleven and work.Its people like you that cause all these crap rumors to get spread around this and other companies in this country.It causes nothing but trouble to most of the employees.Why dont you go to your TM and tell him your complaints.Instead of these crap rumors and heresay and bashing the majority spoke in cali,so if you dont like the company you work for then go work somewhere im tired of hearing it.
Question asked, question answered. You need the life, manager. Those guys out west were promised some things, lets see if they come true. As far as me, my reasons are mine and if you were to follow my threads since I've been here, it's been both support and criticism. So before you come on here with your crap, why don't you do some research. :tongue0015::chairshot::smilie_132:

Question asked, question answered. You need the life, manager. Those guys out west were promised some things, lets see if they come true. As far as me, my reasons are mine and if you were to follow my threads since I've been here, it's been both support and criticism. So before you come on here with your crap, why don't you do some research. :tongue0015::chairshot::smilie_132:

I agree with you helmet. I have seen from a first hand about Big E's empty promises. I worked for a midwest terminal and I am glad I am not there anymore. They are not as great as they think they are. They pretty much have stepped on and screwed people alot. Some of there employees need to opoen there eyes.