Estes | Estes pay and benefits package

Hey, if i'm not alowed to say UNION here how come you guys are. I'm filling discrimination charges... They do hire ex-union driver's by the way. I think most ex union guy's will like it here. The one's I talk to like it better. I don't think Estes goes looking for ex-union guys but they will hire them. Wheeew I got it out of my system. I just wanted to see how many times I can get away with saying union again. It's been a while, but ya'all got me started.

we can say union but can NOT DEBATE union

sorry i get all on here half tired and sometimes i really have to spell things out. i know you got it but how many others didn't ???? just trying to keep my pm box low..... lol

sorry i get all on here half tired and sometimes i really have to spell things out. i know you got it but how many others didn't ???? just trying to keep my pm box low..... lol

If I was a mod I would shut my PM box off..LOL, that or set my security settings to the no sniveling setting..:biglaugh::nutkick:

Quit your complaining BB,YOU ARE THE MAN!!! I think we need to all send Jeff a PM and tell him the our Mod needs to be recognized.

Blue ribbon needs to be bestowed on BB.Com'on fellers let's do it.

blue ribbon ?? do you listen to Opie and Anthony ?? [legshot gets it] man its a fine line ya know some people are not happy with this some get mad at that.
I look at truckingboards as a big break room for all of us. sometimes we get mad at what is said or done but tomorrow we are right back in there hashing it out again.
I just want Estes drivers/dockworkers to know what is going on for better or worse. Truckingboards.... when ya want to know whats going on.
knowing whats going on is the best. it helps you avoid a write up or worse unemployment.
I think we need to have an Estes employee night on the truckingboards chat line. maybe a friday night or something. what ya all think ?? I also have a pin # for pow wow we could use if we dont want to overtake the main line so let me know if you all want to do this some night ?? maybe could do it once a month or every 2 weeks or whatever. we could keep it quiet or wide open ??

Mildew, do not start throwing the U word around or you get the thread moved. If you bring it up in a conversation and it is not pro or con your fine

blue ribbon ?? do you listen to Opie and Anthony ?? [legshot gets it] man its a fine line ya know some people are not happy with this some get mad at that.
I look at truckingboards as a big break room for all of us. sometimes we get mad at what is said or done but tomorrow we are right back in there hashing it out again.
I just want Estes drivers/dockworkers to know what is going on for better or worse. Truckingboards.... when ya want to know whats going on.
knowing whats going on is the best. it helps you avoid a write up or worse unemployment.
I think we need to have an Estes employee night on the truckingboards chat line. maybe a friday night or something. what ya all think ?? I also have a pin # for pow wow we could use if we dont want to overtake the main line so let me know if you all want to do this some night ?? maybe could do it once a month or every 2 weeks or whatever. we could keep it quiet or wide open ??

Let's do it. Just put it on and I'll do it.The blue ribbon thing was just for kicks. I know there's things going on at Estes that all need to know about.Some are afraid to put it on here,because of it being read by management.

If ya'll want to do something special,just say so.

I'm going to open a trucking website with no rules and no holds barred. Anything goes. Must be 18 to join with age verification. That way we will know what driver's are really thinking without tongue biting.:Duel::hide:

good luck with that. many have tried and many are failing. <<<< start their own trucking site

we can say union but can NOT DEBATE union

union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union union ! Okay, I feel better. I have a woodie now. T Elvis out....:eck13: