Estes | Estes Purchase of YRC Terminals IS HEAVENLY!!

Thanks for the compliment billyfreight but those yrc driver's are working americans with a family just like us. Be carefull with your posts

If YRC crashes, the only hope is that there are enough jobs of "their style" to fill the vacuum. Those of us with our own "style" of labor, will always have work, unless we act stupid in a freight crisis.

The bottom line is, that we all have the same goal in mind. To make enough money to grow and educate our children, keep the family healthy, and die with some dignity.

The sad fact is, in 150 years, no human will know, or care that you ever existed. Make your impact while you can, in your own part of the short lived, circle of life. After all is said and done with your efforts, nobody really gives a ::shit::. You are just some dead guy.:TR10driving03: Legshot :loser:

If YRC crashes, the only hope is that there are enough jobs of "their style" to fill the vacuum. Those of us with our own "style" of labor, will always have work, unless we act stupid in a freight crisis.

The bottom line is, that we all have the same goal in mind. To make enough money to grow and educate our children, keep the family healthy, and die with some dignity.

The sad fact is, in 150 years, no human will know, or care that you ever existed. Make your impact while you can, in your own part of the short lived, circle of life. After all is said and done with your efforts, nobody really gives a ::shit::. You are just some dead guy.:TR10driving03: Legshot :loser:
well said Legshot!

another uplifting post by legshot. thanks

I don't hide behind multiple screen names. If I have something to say, you will know it. And I don't get on the conference call line and act like I am someone else either. T Elvis out.....

if you crunch the numbers on how much freight would be pushed into the market on the heels of a yellow bankruptcy, you'd see that most yrc employees would easily find work through yellow's competitors. You have to understand that yrc forces their employees to work almost twice the hours of a regular ltl carrier. Out of driving hours? You can still drive a forklift till you drop. Hence, for one yellow employee = 60+ hours of work per week....that's 1.5 times what an estes employee works. So, if 600 (just an example) yrc employees lose their job when the company folds, that is equivalent to 900 jobs needed to pick up the slack. Win, win.

I have not heard of any estes drivers only getting 40 hours a week.....

I don't hide behind multiple screen names. If I have something to say, you will know it. And I don't get on the conference call line and act like I am someone else either. T Elvis out.....

Elvis,are you confessing or have you been accused.:biglaugh:

yeah i havent heard elvis is up to anything. you know when the elvis is in the chat line. that deep southern accent and with the words comming like a song.

It's reminds me of the words of Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto, Commander of the Japanese Fleet right after Japan the bombed the U.S. Navy at Pearl Harbor, he was reported to have said: "I fear we have awoken a sleeping giant."

... and fill him with a terrible resolve.