Estes | Estes Purchase of YRC Terminals IS HEAVENLY!!

He ( Mildew ) was referring to a different thread were he was debating about pay scales between non and "u" companies 10 years ago. That is were he got caught up with saying he made more 10 years ago, but he actually was an owner/operator, not a company driver. He has since not responded after he posted his pay stub on the thread and I pointed out he was an O/O, which shouldn't have relevance to the company driver pay scales.

My bad. Like I said I was not aware he made another quote of a different sort somewhere else. My appologies.

In quote #67, and 67 only, he said that "NON -UNION and UNION companies did not pay a lot 10 years ago". If he made another quote somewhere else that I don't know about then I'd rather not comment on it because I haven't read it.

I find it very amusing how rondasboy can get very serious and structure sentences that are coherent, when he gets upset. You are a fraud. You are phony and can not be trusted. Just like the rest of Estes management. Of course that is just my opinion. I say this in a loving way. Typical of Richmond. Trying to control what is being said and what is even being thought, in regards to Estes Express Lines. Pathetic. TE out.....

Wherever I see mis-information posted. Doesn't have to be, the rules state, so long as I don't mention, or incite, then I can ( and will ) post anywhere I want if I find something I want to respond to. ( except for the Non Union Section )So what you are saying is, unless someone asks a specific person a question, then no one can respond on any thread ? You really need to look into the basic concept of the Truckingboard. It's for all to exchange ideas, comments and general talk.Yes, and I only visited here when the thread was talking about the parent corporation I work under was involved in a Land purchase with your company. Sounds like I had as much interest in the discussion as you did. If you feel otherwise, tell Jeff !That forum was not a "u" forum, but a forum we both could visit and exchange ideas and viewpoints. As the heading says, if you can't take the heat then stay out, so I guess that is why you are leaving.You seemed to incite those others for whatever reason with the banter that went back and forth. I saw what you wrote, and I don't understand why you decided to respond that way. Either way, I have no hard feelings and only wanted to talk and exchange open and factual ideas. Take that any way you choose.
Still, be safe out there and may things go your way always.

Rule #8. NO posting Union discussion in Non-Union Company Forums and NO posting Anti-Union discussion in Union Company forums. Is that rule hard to understand? Estes is non-union, making this a non union forum.

Rule #8. NO posting Union discussion in Non-Union Company Forums and NO posting Anti-Union discussion in Union Company forums. Is that rule hard to understand? Estes is non-union, making this a non union forum.

Please point out the union discussion you seem to have made reference to.
Any discussion made by me was concerning the sale of property between YRC and Estes. I never made any reference to the union ! If you don't want to see people on other boards, then make another rule stating that, otherwise, you'll see me wherever I feel I can make a comment, within the rules !

Beerboy's gonna kill me.....

Please point out the union discussion you seem to have made reference to.
Any discussion made by me was concerning the sale of property between YRC and Estes. I never made any reference to the union ! If you don't want to see people on other boards, then make another rule stating that, otherwise, you'll see me wherever I feel I can make a comment, within the rules !

I like it better when you insert a counterpoint in between each line with multi-quote. I tried it the other night and busted a blood vessel in my right eye, then I think I had a stroke (not sure whether it's burnt almonds or toast smell that signifies that, or my old lady poisoned me!), worst part about it......spilled m'beer.:Flame-On:

I don't mind anyone surfing the other forums as long as they follow the rules, that includes trolling and promoting the union. I will not argue with you over this matter, you know the rules. You seem to think by your earlier statement that union talk was only prohibited from the actual non union forum, it goes for any non union company's forum.

I like it better when you insert a counterpoint in between each line with multi-quote. I tried it the other night and busted a blood vessel in my right eye, then I think I had a stroke (not sure whether it's burnt almonds or toast smell that signifies that, or my old lady poisoned me!), worst part about it......spilled m'beer.:Flame-On:

I haven't learned that fancy stuff either. I guess I'll have wait till BB gets back so he can show me how to do it.:duh:

I don't mind anyone surfing the other forums as long as they follow the rules, that includes trolling and promoting the union. I will not argue with you over this matter, you know the rules. You seem to think by your earlier statement that union talk was only prohibited from the actual non union forum, it goes for any non union company's forum.

What are you referring to CM? Help me catch up, these guys have me confused.

Like I said, show me the post where I promoted the union or didn't follow the rules.
You seem to be afraid that anything I say is against the rules. I only comment on the subject mentioned. If the other posters bring those issues into play which "break" the rules, then you should find fault with them.
I don't troll, or promote, only answer and rebuke comments that I perceive to be incorrect.

flstc2000, this is their forum, last time I checked you don't drive for Estes. Beerboy has been showed great restraint in the past, I wouldn't take advantage of his kindness.

Totally off topic

Don't worry we have a simulus package comin' to cover the cost of that beer. Heard it this morning on MSNBC, it must be true,right.

If you haven't seen it yet, go to youtube or ComedyCentral and watch the daily show war between Stewart and Jim Cramer. I don't care which side of the blue/red line you sit on, that stuff if funny and hits home!:biglaugh:

flstc2000, this is their forum, last time I checked you don't drive for Estes. Beerboy has been showed great restraint in the past, I wouldn't take advantage of his kindness.

Then I should remind you that it's not against the rules to comment other forums, unless the "rules" are broken.
It doesn't matter who you drive for ... period !
You want to stop all communication and dialog between people on the site, then enforce what you are saying. We can all crawl into our own little world and listen to the others talk.

If you haven't seen it yet, go to youtube or ComedyCentral and watch the daily show war between Stewart and Jim Cramer. I don't care which side of the blue/red line you sit on, that stuff if funny and hits home!:biglaugh:

You are right, that is funny.

Then I should remind you that it's not against the rules to comment other forums, unless the "rules" are broken.
It doesn't matter who you drive for ... period !
You want to stop all communication and dialog between people on the site, then enforce what you are saying. We can all crawl into our own little world and listen to the others talk.

You are exactly correct, as long as you always remember what you just typed you will continue to enjoy this awesome site and others can read your postings and appreciate your input.

You are exactly correct, as long as you always remember what you just typed you will continue to enjoy this awesome site and others can read your postings and appreciate your input.

So why comment directly at me with my posts on the Estes forum ?
Since I asked you to show me a direct violation of the policy, I would have to assume you can't back up your claim that I posted something to offend or break the "rules".
I am sorry if some of the Estes men don't like me visiting, but I suspect this has to do with me stating facts, versus the fiction that many post while slandering other companies in the seclusion of their "own" forum.