Estes | Estes Purchase of YRC Terminals IS HEAVENLY!!

So why comment directly at me with my posts on the Estes forum ?
Since I asked you to show me a direct violation of the policy, I would have to assume you can't back up your claim that I posted something to offend or break the "rules".
I am sorry if some of the Estes men don't like me visiting, but I suspect this has to do with me stating facts, versus the fiction that many post while slandering other companies in the seclusion of their "own" forum.

2000, calm down. You're starting to sound like Larry retired. Please guys, lets get back to what this is all about. Helping!! I hate myself for just sounding like Nancy Pelosi. I'm going to shoot myself now.:smilie_132:

If you haven't seen it yet, go to youtube or ComedyCentral and watch the daily show war between Stewart and Jim Cramer. I don't care which side of the blue/red line you sit on, that stuff if funny and hits home!:biglaugh:

I know I seen it. I don't think THEY know what side of the fence THEIR on either.

2000, calm down. You're starting to sound like Larry retired. Please guys, lets get back to what this is all about. Helping!! I hate myself for just sounding like Nancy Pelosi. I'm going to shoot myself now.:smilie_132:

Sorry, but it sounds to me like people are afraid to hear me. That's a little like hiding in the closet, with your hands over your ears, telling yourself you can't hear a thing as the bombs drop outside the window.
Companyman was asked to intervene, and my guess was by someone who was offended, or scared to listen to the truth. ( does the truth hurt ... or is it the fear of the truth that causes pain ? )
I'll leave now ... again to let those in denial to perpetuate the myth that I am out to get them.

i let guys walk right on that line [union/non union] there is a fourm for that !! who paid what / when doesn't matter.
we do NOT need to attack each other. this is a rule i do try to hold. i understand natural progression of conversation will lead to the union words but debating these issues need to go else where. thanks fellas no harm done

ATTACK THE POST NOT THE POSTER ---NO PERSONAL ATTACKS !!!!

THANKS...... thebeerboy

Sorry, but it sounds to me like people are afraid to hear me. That's a little like hiding in the closet, with your hands over your ears, telling yourself you can't hear a thing as the bombs drop outside the window.
Companyman was asked to intervene, and my guess was by someone who was offended, or scared to listen to the truth. ( does the truth hurt ... or is it the fear of the truth that causes pain ? )
I'll leave now ... again to let those in denial to perpetuate the myth that I am out to get them.

I love the real Truth and am not afraid of it at all. As a matter of fact I seek it daily.
I just don't seek it in the thoughts and opinions of men who think they have it. No man has perfect knowledge about anything, that includes you.

Proverbs 26:12-
Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? There is more hope of a fool than of him.

As far as companyman goes, he's just probably filling in for our regular moderator who is spending time with his new baby. You stated he was "asked to intervene" but you don't really know that nor do I. I'm just thankful he is taking time to help out.

Please point out the union discussion you seem to have made reference to.
Any discussion made by me was concerning the sale of property between YRC and Estes. I never made any reference to the union ! If you don't want to see people on other boards, then make another rule stating that, otherwise, you'll see me wherever I feel I can make a comment, within the rules !

Ok I will point out were you did make reference to and promoted the "U"....

I try to be open and not incite people just because they may not agree to the same ideals I have, If we are discussing something, then open and honest debate is fine. Clouding the facts, or incorrect information, is were I will attempt to interject what I perceive to be the truth.
I won't try and shove anything down someones throat, as you say. I only want people to understand that much mis-information is usually passed around when talk about the ( U ) is mentioned.
I will always do my best to give accurate, honest response to questions. No reason to lie about an organization that I belong to.

Ring any bells? rule #8 No union talk in non-union forums, period. Get it? This post is one of your first in this last round of posts. You brought it up and then tried to promote it by defending it against what you feel is mis-information. If your product is so great why do you break the forum rules and feel like you must defend it? Never mind...I don't want to know. If I did want to know I would go to the proper forum unlike you.
You said any discussion by you was about the Estes/yrc property deal, that is not what I'm reading from your posts today at all.

As a non union Moderator I have the freedom and responsibility to monitor any and all non union forums. Sometimes it is a matter of being in the right place at the right time to observe a violation. The thing about this site is once a reply is posted it might go unreported for hours and viewed by many members before it can be edited or deleted. That is why as Moderators we are always watching out for each other and keeping an eye on other forums. That is exactly why this site is so successful, everybody working together.

This whole shoving match was started by the one who started this thread. Gloating is childish. And I don't care what any of you say. Referring to purchasing of YRCW's properties as "heavenly" is a rib shot to those employees who work at Yellow. If Estes would have made a multi million dollar property purchase with Con-way, would Rhondasboy have tagged it "heavenly"? I'm gonna go crazy for a minute and say emphatically, NO. TE out....

That's because you said your pay 10 years ago was better. You failed to mention that was because you were an Owner/Operator, and your pay stub reflected that in a commission based payout with a fuel surcharge added.
We were discussing what company drivers made, so your attempt to debate the subject was squashed with your ridiculous attempt at showing parity between the pay scales of 10 years. Come back anytime and debate, but debate with true facts and not hide behind something that did not have any relevancy to the subject we were talking about.

I can't remember what all was said but the point I was trying to make is the payscale for all ltl and truckload outfits didnt pay much before the year 2000. I thought ya all knew that since so many of ya were working with these companies then. Then everyone wanted to know what I made.

This whole shoving match was started by the one who started this thread. Gloating is childish. And I don't care what any of you say. Referring to purchasing of YRCW's properties as "heavenly" is a rib shot to those employees who work at Yellow. If Estes would have made a multi million dollar property purchase with Con-way, would Rhondasboy have tagged it "heavenly"? I'm gonna go crazy for a minute and say emphatically, NO. TE out....

i think so
what this is about is how stable estes is. and how a lot of people run estes down. i feel the guys are saying "yeah us" even if we bought a cost cutter parking lot. to see growth in a time of no growth says alot and thats whats pointed out over and over
yeah Elvis if UPSF bought Estes you wouldn't have a thing to say ??

As a non union Moderator I have the freedom and responsibility to monitor any and all non union forums. Sometimes it is a matter of being in the right place at the right time to observe a violation. The thing about this site is once a reply is posted it might go unreported for hours and viewed by many members before it can be edited or deleted. That is why as Moderators we are always watching out for each other and keeping an eye on other forums. That is exactly why this site is so successful, everybody working together.

we are a gang of bandits working together to keep peace in jeff 's wild west

No more that the idiotic gloating you do. This was started to let the employees of ESTES, not ELVIS, know that we aren't doing too bad. As far as YRC is concerned ,if you would READ instead of stepping in your lip, Estes and YRC have done this kind of business before PELVIS. It benefits both parties. No gloating,just the facts. You and rest or your kind need to stay in your forum and comfort each other and tell each other how great you are. You tell everyone to stick to the topic, whats up with the Con-Way remark. We didn't so it's a mute point. Afraid we might get to Con-Way before you do?:biglaugh:Beerboy this is pathetic! Is he serious? Or just a moron.

I'm agree with BB and the other Estes employees on this forum, this thread was started to encourage each other that their company is strong, not that another one is weak. Too many times we see only the negative comments and never hear of a light at the end of tunnel. I know how thrilled I was to find out that my company as well as Estes was debt free. We need these positive points out in the public's eye, mainly for the down trodded employee that only hears negative talk around the breakroom.

You done did it now......

I'm agree with BB and the other Estes employees on this forum, this thread was started to encourage each other that their company is strong, not that another one is weak. Too many times we see only the negative comments and never hear of a light at the end of tunnel. I know how thrilled I was to find out that my company as well as Estes was debt free. We need these positive points out in the public's eye, mainly for the down trodded employee that only hears negative talk around the breakroom.

I know you're not a regular at the Estes board, otherwise you would have known that your "debt-free" claims above will bring somebody down on you for not producing congressional records and poligraph tests to prove you weren't lied to and not an idiot for listening. Get ready for a multi-quote smackdown!:popcorn:

I know you're not a regular at the Estes board, otherwise you would have known that your "debt-free" claims above will bring somebody down on you for not producing congressional records and poligraph tests to prove you weren't lied to and not an idiot for listening. Get ready for a multi-quote smackdown!:popcorn:

We'll be here to help, Deacon. Let the smackdowns begin.:nutkick:to them

We got your back CM. Let dem smackdowns begin.:popcorn:waiting