Estes | Estes Purchase of YRC Terminals IS HEAVENLY!!

Hope all you guys have a wonderful day in the confines of your cloistered forum. The childish debate is longer worth my time visiting with people who aren't open to all discussions, but only to one sided view points.
Should I have added some little squiggly graphics with which to express some type of joy ?

Hope all you guys have a wonderful day in the confines of your cloistered forum. The childish debate is longer worth my time visiting with people who aren't open to all discussions, but only to one sided view points.
Should I have added some little squiggly graphics with which to express some type of joy ?

Your departure will suffice, but thanks for the offer.:smilie_132:

i think so
what this is about is how stable estes is. and how a lot of people run estes down. i feel the guys are saying "yeah us" even if we bought a cost cutter parking lot. to see growth in a time of no growth says alot and thats whats pointed out over and over
yeah Elvis if UPSF bought Estes you wouldn't have a thing to say ??

UPSF BUYS ESTES EXPRESS!!!!!!!!??????? See ya, I gotta go start a new thread!!!!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

The day I loose trust in my corporate office will be the day I start looking for a new job. 21 years of mutual trust sure means alot to me.

The day I loose trust in my corporate office will be the day I start looking for a new job. 21 years of mutual trust sure means alot to me.
I wish you the best with that COMPANYMAN. In my opinion, the company you work for has a large enough corporate office that they may not be trusted, in these troubled times. Once again, good luck!

Thanks for stopping by. We are always excited to have rude guest's visit our house.:smilie_132:

i think so
what this is about is how stable estes is. and how a lot of people run estes down. i feel the guys are saying "yeah us" even if we bought a cost cutter parking lot. to see growth in a time of no growth says alot and thats whats pointed out over and over

That is a fair question BB, and I'm glad you asked it. I would congratulate you guys. That would be a great thing for you guys (IMO). I still think it could be part of UPSFs long term plans. Would you guys be unhappy if that happened? I'll say this, I would not come here on this forum and rub it in anyone's face. When Con-way took their last cuts here recently, I kept my mouth shut, and just read about it. I didn't kick somebody when they were down. Anyway, I was just pointing out (what I perceived) as the underlying reason as to why the original thread starter titled it the way he did. That's all. TE out...

I hear that many of the G.I. drivers thought their company was just trying to help us out by giving us some leftovers to haul. When we bought them I didn't hear anyone from any terminal doing any nose rubbing. Everyone on our end just complained about the raggid equipment we aquired. Big companies with a big debt is only an illusion.

That is a fair question BB, and I'm glad you asked it. I would congratulate you guys. That would be a great thing for you guys (IMO). I still think it could be part of UPSFs long term plans. Would you guys be unhappy if that happened? I'll say this, I would not come here on this forum and rub it in anyone's face. When Con-way took their last cuts here recently, I kept my mouth shut, and just read about it. I didn't kick somebody when they were down. Anyway, I was just pointing out (what I perceived) as the underlying reason as to why the original thread starter titled it the way he did. That's all. TE out...

i agree that there are guys that wish YRCW to go down
IF UPSF,YRCW, ABF, Whoever owns what ever i drive i could careless. as long as i'm working is all i care about

i think so

That's exactly the point I've been trying to make too BB. We are not "gloating" or trying to rub it in anybodys face. We are just rejoicing that our company showed a sign of strength during a economic down turn. That simple. Somebody was gonna jump on that yrc property deal, had it not been us then somebody else. Myself I hope the executives of yrc look back after they get going good again and say that property sell-off deal with Estes was part of the formula that helped them survive and become a leaner meaner yrc.

To me I don't care who we bought property from, I'm just glad we are strong enough to be growing.
I just know that during a time like this everybody wonders if the company they work for is doing ok or not, and we found out ours is. So for that we are happy and thankful cause we all got families to feed.

I'm agree with BB and the other Estes employees on this forum, this thread was started to encourage each other that their company is strong, not that another one is weak. Too many times we see only the negative comments and never hear of a light at the end of tunnel. I know how thrilled I was to find out that my company as well as Estes was debt free. We need these positive points out in the public's eye, mainly for the down trodded employee that only hears negative talk around the breakroom.

Yep.....we have plenty of negative comments to go around. It's refreshing to have some positive. But that seems to bother some guys so they, for some reason, want to "rain on the parade".

I have come to the conclusion that this and the NON forums are the only SAIN forums there are. BB got your message and I deserve it. But, I took it as another stripe on the cuff. Kind of a "promotion" if you will.As I like to say "where my brothers are being attacked,I will emerge as the attacker".(me)

I have come to the conclusion that this and the NON forums are the only SAIN forums there are. BB got your message and I deserve it. But, I took it as another stripe on the cuff. Kind of a "promotion" if you will.As I like to say "where my brothers are being attacked,I will emerge as the attacker".(me)

Another silly response from you. But I respect the two responses from Beerboy and KD. I'm out of here again. TE out...

Another silly response from you. But I respect the two responses from Beerboy and KD. I'm out of here again. TE out...

Another silly response from you!! Is that on your instant message board? You say that to everyone. No one likes a "butt kisser", only the "butt" does.

well its not an attack...its a debate
i think this is what get guys in trouble. they take it personally. you can't these are just words made up by steering wheel holders with fake names.
soo,,, to get excited when benny hill says beer boy loves fat gay men [elvis] it should not matter
and it doesn't. because its all not true
its what benny hill thinks. and who cares right ??
go to the holland fourm and tell him that :biglaugh::nutkick:
[good luck] [have a good vacation]

the real deal here guys is lightin up TRUCKING BOARDS IS FOR FUN AND SOME GOOD INFORMATION. MAYBE IF YA CHILL OUT
YOU MAY MEET A PAL OR TWO

:smilie_132: tbb

PS ELVIS IS A GOOD GUY AND HES MY DAD

well its not an attack...its a debate
i think this is what get guys in trouble. they take it personally. you can't these are just words made up by steering wheel holders with fake names.
soo,,, to get excited when benny hill says beer boy loves fat gay men [elvis] it should not matter
and it doesn't. because its all not true
its what benny hill thinks. and who cares right ??
go to the holland fourm and tell him that :biglaugh::nutkick:
[good luck] [have a good vacation]

the real deal here guys is lightin up TRUCKING BOARDS IS FOR FUN AND SOME GOOD INFORMATION. MAYBE IF YA CHILL OUT
YOU MAY MEET A PAL OR TWO

:smilie_132: tbb

PS ELVIS IS A GOOD GUY AND HES MY DAD

They say you can catch more flies with honey, but then again........who the %$#@! wants flies? Besides, if we all behaved, what would you have to do?:flame:

I am going to listen to my son, the beerboy. Rhondasboy you want to kiss and make up? I'd like to extend a hand in friendship. What a ya say? You ready?:ShakeHandsNah: That's funny right there. I don't care who you are. :beerchug: Here, here to all the Estes drivers. I know some hate me and some love me. It's all good. At least we are all working, and that's all that matters. TE out....