Estes | Estes Purchase of YRC Terminals IS HEAVENLY!!

A few trucks at the 010 yard.
100_9717.jpg

Not neccessarily Guardrail

You'd better hope they don't go down. If they do Rob will be left with a bunch of property without a tenant.

For example, Estes RENTS a terminal in Rockford, IL (75 doors or so) and just bought the Holland terminal across the street from them (80 doors). Where do you think Estes will end up if YRC goes out?

that was guardrails poor attempt at humor. kinda......... hes a fed ex national driver soo talk slower :shift:

If yrc goes down. We will be getting the same payment we are getting now..."Nuth'n"

Go Estes Go! I worked for 5 years each at Estes and Yellow Transportation and I can tell you that Yellow treats it's employees like dog s@#t while Estes treats employees like family. That's been my experience and I would love nothing more than to see Estes run Yellow down the road to bankruptcy. I'm currently a commercial constuction products salesman and the first and only LTL carrier I called for my shipping needs was Estes. Keep it up guys, your company rocks!

Thanks for the compliment billyfreight but those yrc driver's are working americans with a family just like us. Be carefull with your posts

If you crunch the numbers on how much freight would be pushed into the market on the heels of a Yellow bankruptcy, you'd see that most YRC employees would easily find work through Yellow's competitors. You have to understand that YRC forces their employees to work almost twice the hours of a regular LTL carrier. Out of driving hours? You can still drive a forklift till you drop. Hence, for one Yellow employee = 60+ hours of work per week....that's 1.5 times what an Estes employee works. So, if 600 (just an example) YRC employees lose their job when the company folds, that is equivalent to 900 jobs needed to pick up the slack. Win, win.

If you crunch the numbers on how much freight would be pushed into the market on the heels of a Yellow bankruptcy, you'd see that most YRC employees would easily find work through Yellow's competitors. You have to understand that YRC forces their employees to work almost twice the hours of a regular LTL carrier. Out of driving hours? You can still drive a forklift till you drop. Hence, for one Yellow employee = 60+ hours of work per week....that's 1.5 times what an Estes employee works. So, if 600 (just an example) YRC employees lose their job when the company folds, that is equivalent to 900 jobs needed to pick up the slack. Win, win.

Izzat you Elvis? Welcome to the dark side.:clap:

he looks legit guys. we have tools too keep guys from having different screen names. have 2 accounts and your outta here. we run this on the up and up. so if someone comes in and dont get whacked then he is for real.