Estes | Estes to make major investment in transportation industry real estate with yrc

Yea, It's booming out there in Beerboy's neck of the woods. I talk with folks from other companies and they don't sit long out that way. Quite a few terminals are hiring out that way. I believe Hammond is also looking for a driver. The funny thing is we are by far not the cheapest. I guess folks know they get what they pay for.

Ya know now that I'm gettn a little older I would'nt mind living around that Hammond area. Nice warm winters and real good fishing.

i wish nothing but the best for my pal elvis. we may not agree on much but i respect his thoughts

Nothing wrong with that, it is a good thing to have friends that have different views on issues. But I have to ask this question and please catch my spirit on this I'm only asking. Should this give him the right to come trolling in here slamming us or subtly trying to advance his agenda towards you know what? According to how I read the rules the first is not allowed and as for the second there are other forums for that.

Nothing wrong with that, it is a good thing to have friends that have different views on issues. But I have to ask this question and please catch my spirit on this I'm only asking. Should this give him the right to come trolling in here slamming us or subtly trying to advance his agenda towards you know what? According to how I read the rules the first is not allowed and as for the second there are other forums for that.

One thing about elvis. He is all buisness for the most part. He will give his thoughts and is not afraid to "rock the boat." I can't argue with that.

well he is pro all day every day to the pastor to his mama. soo he has refrained from going deep into things.
i know how elvis can be and he is holding back and biting his tongue. outta respect for me, Jeff, the rules ???? who knows.
anyway i feel he has dropped the issue and we should also.

well he is pro all day every day to the pastor to his mama. soo he has refrained from going deep into things.
i know how elvis can be and he is holding back and biting his tongue. outta respect for me, Jeff, the rules ???? who knows.
anyway i feel he has dropped the issue and we should also.

BB, I'm a very layed back ol boy from Louisiana and I sware sometimes I have to pick up my tongue off the floor at times. The aboved name does no more than we do. The aboved named is a good guy, but he's no different. Give it a couple of quotes on what he thinks you should agree with him on and he'll be at it again. But, anyway, who am I. That's just my opinion.:smilie_132:

Oh my .... I am sorry, but you must be confused. See the link below, go to item 1.01 and read:
Estes to make payment to YRC by the end of March 2009, for 25.6 million for sale of property.
Now please ... don't you be late !
YRC Worldwide- SEC Filings
Estes=Purchaser(example: 5$ bill in hand)
YRC=SELLER(example: 0$ in hand)
Answer: Purchaser(Estes...in case u forgot) gives YRC:loser: at the end of march, may, and june 2009, $5, and YRC PAYS THAT BACK(RENT) over ten years.:duh:. Basicly they have 3 months same as cash:stirthepot:!! what is so confusing??? I must be missing something... we take cash, not checks! So much for trying to keep these guys working.:nutkick:

Estes=Purchaser(example: 5$ bill in hand)
YRC=SELLER(example: 0$ in hand)
Answer: Purchaser(Estes...in case u forgot) gives YRC:loser: at the end of march, may, and june 2009, $5, and YRC PAYS THAT BACK(RENT) over ten years.:duh:.
Only if we stay in those terminals. Once we vacate, they are all yours, empty, costing money for taxes etc.
Basically they have 3 months same as cash:stirthepot:!! what is so confusing??? I must be missing something...
Yea, me too. Please install more squiggly graphics to make your points, whatever they are.
we take cash, not checks! So much for trying to keep these guys working.:nutkick:
I'm working, been working for almost 40 years ... life goes on, so will business.