Estes | Estes to make major investment in transportation industry real estate with yrc

From what we were told at our terminal, rob took out a loan for the properties. He sonly bought of their terminals in "strategic" locations. Because supposedly if yrc doesn't make a profit in the second quarter then the bank is going to shut them down.

From what we were told at our terminal, rob took out a loan for the properties. He sonly bought of their terminals in "strategic" locations. Because supposedly if yrc doesn't make a profit in the second quarter then the bank is going to shut them down.

Probably so. I doubt Rob is trying to help anyone but big E. I'm sure things are a little differen't than what we are hearing and seeing. I'm sure Rob has it all planned out and has his company running on auto-pilot right now.

We must have some extra cash laying around somewhere... They put new generators up at our barn, we bought all sorts of used/newer trailers from HD.. all swing door 53's with the bars that slide up and down in them. Used to say AquaGlass on the sides. We've probably got 40 of them here @ 024..and we're loading them to Philly and points south (GBO,CHA,ATL) Duno what the deal is with them though.

We must have some extra cash laying around somewhere... They put new generators up at our barn, we bought all sorts of used/newer trailers from HD.. all swing door 53's with the bars that slide up and down in them. Used to say AquaGlass on the sides. We've probably got 40 of them here @ 024..and we're loading them to Philly and points south (GBO,CHA,ATL) Duno what the deal is with them though.

The specialized dept pulls swing doors. They may be getting some truckload accounts.

The specialized dept pulls swing doors. They may be getting some truckload accounts.

Rob got that big account hauling from El Paso to Chattanooga. They need swingers out there because they use squeeze lifts to load them. We might have picked up somemore of this customers warehouses back East.Don't know.

Nope ya got it backwards, the wives are gonna swap husbands and I think I'm in trouble. I might get traded for a newer model. I ain't worth much, mileage to high...:grinning-smiley-021

Think she'll have the patience to train a new one? I tease my old lady about that all the time.. she always says she worked too hard to get me where I'm at to trade me in now. :biglaugh:

Rob got that big account hauling from El Paso to Chattanooga. They need swingers out there because they use squeeze lifts to load them. We might have picked up somemore of this customers warehouses back East.Don't know.

That'd explain why were were loading ELP bound 110 high/102 wide swingers to MEM. I know some of these trailers came from DAL via MEM to our barn. We're now loading them to points south.. GBO/CHA/ATL and we loaded a bunch to PHI. So they just might be for a certain customer. The are really nice Wabash trailers though.

That'd explain why were were loading ELP bound 110 high/102 wide swingers to MEM. I know some of these trailers came from DAL via MEM to our barn. We're now loading them to points south.. GBO/CHA/ATL and we loaded a bunch to PHI. So they just might be for a certain customer. The are really nice Wabash trailers though.

27 yrs. out here and I don't think I've ever pulled a Wabash trailer. 1st time for everything I reckon...