Estes | Estes

backstrap

TB Regular
Credits
What"s The Deal With Estes You Never Heard About Layoff"s Driver"s Not Getting There Hours Linehaul Driver"s Complaining About Not Getting Miles It Seems To Me That Robey Might Have Lost Intrest In This Company And Might Be In Some Kind Of Agreement To Get Rid Of It,he Got Enough Money To Live On Might Just Be Tired Of All The Headaches...

Or it sounds like a good place to work. No complaints! :1036316054:
What"s The Deal With Estes You Never Heard About Layoff"s Driver"s Not Getting There Hours Linehaul Driver"s Complaining About Not Getting Miles It Seems To Me That Robey Might Have Lost Intrest In This Company And Might Be In Some Kind Of Agreement To Get Rid Of It,he Got Enough Money To Live On Might Just Be Tired Of All The Headaches...

500 layoffs

Still trying to find out about the 500 layoffs.Where and to who got laid off.Where did the information come from?I've been here 10 years didn't have driver layoffs before.I know that I've missed 4 days out of the last 3 weeks,and didn't find out how we were working till Friday morning.

hang in there guys things will pick up soon! Everyone is slow right now...but spring is right around the corner and then ya complain your working too much :)

hang in there guys things will pick up soon! Everyone is slow right now...but spring is right around the corner and then ya complain your working too much :)
Rarely a complaint heard of too much work, at least from linehaul perspective. Usually it's doing to much work without the pay that is the complaint. We're slower than most even with the "winter" slowdown. Layoffs, etc that have not been part of our history in the past and runs being cut more than other winters past. Not a good sign with a good economy and other companies having minor slowdowns if any at all.